Transportation to Mui Ne

I'm going on a weekend trip from Ho Chi Minh to Mui ne. I'd like to arrive early Saturday and must be home in time for work Monday...around 6am. Are there any other options besides the dreaded overnight bus? I took the overnight to and from Da Lat and thought I was going to die. I'd like to make the most out of the weekend without resorting to that.

Hi,

Bus is usually the easiest way, and if you travel from Saigon to Mui Ne, you don't have to get overnight buses, normally it takes 3-4 hours, still dread  :sosad: Another option is to get a train from Saigon to Phan Thiet, it departs at 6.40am each day. Then from Phan Thiet, you book a tour, or hire a scooter, or get a bus to get to Mui Ne, it's not really far.

You should not go by train because after train you'll have to go by taxi from station to Mui ne. It's far.  Buy an open tour of The Sing tour or Hanh'cafe tour...,  just buy the ticket of transportation,  not all tour ( including hotel ...).  These companies have bus to some street of Mui ne.  They all have office at Đề Thám street,  Distric 1.  other companies are:
Phương Trang: depart at 8h30 and arrive about 13h
Mai linh (mai linh bus not mai linh taxi)
I prefer Singtour and Hanh cafe 'cause their services good,  their staffs and driver can speak E.
Have fun!

As she said she didnt like the bus,the other more expensive option is a car.