Foreign investment

Any one have any information about foreign investment policy in Maldives and minimum how much investment needed

i dont have much experience but i have bad experience while dealing with the MIRA and Economic Development Department.

Minimum Investment to get the foreign Investment status is only 200,000 than you are tax free for 5 years but it must be stay in bank as FD for 2 years. if you are planning to buy an island then minimum foreign investment is 2000,000 dollars only.

in my opinion do the business on locals name get your company registered under their name and make your work permit under your company give locals a certain amount of money fixed monthly and enjoy lower taxes and hassle free business.

What kind of company for local and how to find a good local person

Good Day Mr. Ali,

I trust that all is well. I tried sending you message on your whatsapp without success. I sent you a reminder email with regard to my wife request to start the Spa therapy job. I hope the offer is still available for her? if not its okay,  just keep us inform from time to time.

Thank you.
Olawale Oyinlola

my friend the job is already occupied

will inform u if other vaccancy is there

Mr. Ali, thank you so kindly for your update. I also sent out a proposal to your company with interest to recruit for your company in Maldives as foreign partner.

The reason we decide to write to your organization was base on advise by someone who own a school there that one can get a working visa to come onto Maldives. I hope we can partner because I think when you come in you can then meet a local to partner with base on recommendations.

In my little experience its often better to be on ground than scouting online for credible partners.

Any cooperation in this regards will be highly appreciated.

Thank you Mr. Ali you have been a source of inspiration on this blog.

Happy Eld Mubarak.

Regards,

Olawale Oyinlola

@oyinlami >you should please start your own thread, introduce yourself and ask your question on the Maldives forum.
-------------------------------------------------------

Hi drimranumar15 > hope you got replies to your questions. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask here.

Thank you.

My name is Olawale Oyinlola,  am an expat hoping to relocate to Maldives next year. Mr. Ali, thank you so kindly for your update. I also sent out a proposal to your company with interest to recruit for your company in Maldives as foreign partner.

The reason we decide to write to your organization was base on advise by someone who own a school there that one can get a working visa to come onto Maldives. I hope we can partner because I think when you come in you can then meet a local to partner with base on recommendations.

In my little experience its often better to be on ground than scouting online for credible partners.

Any cooperation in this regards will be highly appreciated.

Thank you Mr. Ali you have been a source of inspiration on this blog.

Happy Eld Mubarak.

Regards,

Olawale Oyinlola

you can make any type of company mostly exports / Fish processing / Restaurants / Hotels. imports are limited activity for locals only

Thank you so kindly for this area which is in line with my certification and professional experience too.

I will look into Restaurant, fish processing and hotel looks good.

I think I will need to have an idea of the financial requirements to set up for Restaurant and Hotel.

I know Maldives for now almost 15 years. I have very valuable local contacts there. There is always a high demand for foreign investments. Don't hesitate to contact me. I'm professional mediator.
Best