What do you like the most in Ireland?

Hi,

Living abroad, expats discover and enjoy a new environment.

What do you like the most in Ireland?

What seduced you when settling and living here?

Share with us your favorite part of living in Ireland and the reason why you enjoy your expat life here.

Thank you in advance,

Christine

Beyond the natural beauty and heritage of the country, the people here are absolutely the kindest, warmest, and most giving folks I've ever encountered. I knew more people within a couple of months of living here than in did in decades living in a Los Angeles suburb.

We live in a small village; everyone looks out for everyone else, and we constantly have visitors dropping by for a chat and a cup of tea. As a retiree, there's no stress... I'm convinced I'm going to live longer here just because the quality of life is so much better.

Hey Fox

I have been living in Dublin City Center, Ireland. its really great to be here and enjoying life. however, its really hard to find value accommodation. but once you go around and search for it you will defiantly find it...I have found last year after month and half of hard work.

I love weather here because there is no certainty of it. it could change any time....that's what I love.
People are not too bad. they are helpful....and funny sometimes.

Transport is cool...but bit expensive to compare with London....its not that advance system at Immigration office (GNIB) and they don't have proper appointment system to register new arrival and renew existing immigrant. you must have to stand up in massive queue ( depends on time). couple of days ago I have renew my visa and I was stand up more than 10 hours :0) isn't it cool......

I love Dublin and would like to stay here long anyway.

Good Luck you All

Hi, does anyone have any feedback on rural West Ireland?

Hey

its all up to you :) I have told you what is here each and every place has its good and down site however, you have to decide it... I can't comment

Good Luck