Searching for a room in Bucharest (6 months) - tips or contacts?

Buna all,

I am moving to Bucharest next week and am looking for an apartment. I have a budget of 150-200 euros and am happy to live in a flat-share. Do you know anyone that would like to live with an English speaker or do you have any advice about how to find somewhere? I've tried some websites and it was quite difficult since they were either Romanian, or if in English then very expensive.

Mulţumesc,

Cameron

CameronBoomhauer wrote:

Buna all,

I am moving to Bucharest next week and am looking for an apartment. I have a budget of 150-200 euros and am happy to live in a flat-share. Do you know anyone that would like to live with an English speaker or do you have any advice about how to find somewhere? I've tried some websites and it was quite difficult since they were either Romanian, or if in English then very expensive.

Mulţumesc,

Cameron

The forum in not the place for such requests Cameron.  You may place a free ad in the Flat Share part of the HOUSING section, found at the top of the screen in the green bar.

Romaniac
Romania Expat Advisor
Expat-Blog

Even just for advice?

CameronBoomhauer wrote:

Even just for advice?

You asked for advice on how to find a flatshare or people interested in flatsharing, correct?  The housing section I mentioned is for exactly those purposes.  I gave you advice on how to find what your looking for.

Additionally, you can try www.cautcoleg.ro , which is in Romanian of course.  A smart guy with the help of Google Translate should be able to manage it navigate it :)

Romaniac

Thank you Romaniac, the site looks promising.