Looking for job in kl

hi all,I have been in KL since more than year. Now i look for a job so that Malaysia can utilize an expat skill that is lying around unused.
I have 3 years experience in jewellery designing and sales.
According to research i find no vacancy in this field,but may be i can opt for a tutoring job in english/maths r in a kindergarten or an admin job.
If interested shall forward my CV.
thankyou

Hi you are right about skill set also if I remember correctly that is a restricted work area (no foreigners). Admin is virtually impossible for expats. Not completely unknown  eg PA brought in by a high flyer. But for a local hire. No.

It would help if we knew are you part of a couple? If a spouse looking for some money  then expectations (and risks) lower. If alone risks far higher. Also often work via spouses company is possible. That may include admin if your spouse is important enough to want to keep.

I would say though I cringe everytime someone says they can tutor or teach like its some job anyone can do. It isn't. Unless you also a qualified teacher of course.

I did meet an expat teaching at a college of arts. Jewelry design especially. That is prob your best bet as no restrictions on lecturing. And as that is your field appropriate.