More species slide to extinction

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-11630355

One fifth of animal and plant species are under the threat of extinction, a global conservation study has warned.

Scientists who compiled the Red List of Threatened Species say the proportion of species facing wipeout is rising.

But they say intensive conservation work has already pulled some species back from the brink of oblivion.

The report is being launched at the UN Biodiversity Summit in Japan, where governments are discussing how to better protect the natural world.

speaking of which (tenuous i know...) - i'll be exctinct if i dont get any bonjela soon!

Ive got this well painful mouth ulcer (i think it was from all the visa stress, as my shiny gnashers indicate outstanding oral hygene).
I went the chemist and they gave me Daktarin. im followin the instructions but im really struggling :(

If anyone knows if i can get bonjela, its you fazli. tell tell!

Saq, the best remedy is plain and simple butter. If you really need to see a medic I can certainly put you on to one. On the other hand you could easily get some Gentian Violet from any pharmacy around your residence. It works although it color your mouth purple.