Garment business in Vietnam

Hi ,
I would like to move my manufacturing facility from China to Vietnam. By doing a bit of research I have found that Ho Chi Min City is the place where you find the majority of garment and knitting factories.  Is this right?  If any of you know a factory or is involved in this business could you write to me please. There are a lot of questions I am seeking answers for.

Thanks

Ramiro

Hi.

I am in the garment industry since many years, and working in Ho Chi Minh City right now. Tell me exactly what you need, maybe I can help you out. I have good connections in town.

Dennis

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share email address on the forum.

I am not in the business, but I do know that there are garment factories in Khanh Hoa Province, Central Vietnam, too. For info.

Thank you

Hi,

Thank you for the replay,   

As I mention in my request,   I would like to start manufacturing in Vietnam.  which will require start a business , finding a factory or buying one, and then finding workers etc etc. everything that you need in order to set up one.    At the beginning, I would not mind finding a good factory to work either FOB or CMT.   I would like to come to Vietnam as soon as possible to start this project. As I said in my posting, it seems that Ho Chi Minh city is the best place to come for this kind of business. is this right? 

What experience do you have in this business,   Have you had a factory your self, have you work for anyone who has a factory? or in the export business for garments.  How can you help?

Ramiro

Hi Ramiro,

I am working for LTP Vietnam which belongs to LTP Group. Pls add me to your skype for further discussion. My skype is anna210vn.

Ngoc Anh

Hi
I work with local factories. I am Vice President of 1 company back in Canada. We're doing ladies' wear and sportswear for Canadian sport events.  I have about 20 years of experiences in this industry. I deal directly with local factories, fabric and printing ( digital & sublimation ) manufacturers, etc..... One thing to be careful, never deal with agents. So tell me. Please let me know how can I help you to relocate your business to HCMC.

Hello. I'm working in knitting major. I have good connection with a lot of knitting factories in VN (HCMC, Middle of VN, Ha Noi..). If you need any support, just let me know via my skype: doan.thao.vy.

Best regards,
Hellen

Hello all

Since the forum of Expat.com is meant as a platform to exchange over expatriation only, I invite you to drop an advert, if you are looking for business relationships, in the appropriate field of the site :

> Business partners classifieds in Vietnam

Regards
Kenjee

-Topic Closed-

Closed