Basic things you should know before traveling to Danang

The sprawling city of Danang captivates the wanderlust of travelers in Vietnam with stunning beaches, splendid bridges and alluring food scene. It is believed that the city will develop even further in the future. To best enjoy one of the world's most promising destinations, take a look at some of things popular questions regarding Danang travel.

When is the best time to visit?
The climate of Danang is somewhat a combination between climate in the Northern and Southern Vietnam. A year generally consists of two seasons: monsoon season from August to December and dry season from January to July with occasional cold days though not very long. With that in mind, the best time to visit Danang is from March to July, where the sun is out, rain is rare and the temperature is perfect for outdoor activities.

How to get to Danang
Vietnam Airlines, Vietjet Air and Jetstar all operates daily between Danang and Hanoi as well as between Danang and Saigon. Overnight train and shuttle bus is also available but as it can be tiring, you should only take this option when you're eager to explore the beautiful landscape of Central Vietnam en route.

How to get around the city

It is recommended to rent a motorbike and explore the city on your own. But if you have big budget and do not fancy motorbike, taking a taxi would be a better choice.
Where to stay

Danang is one of the most developed destinations in Asia in terms of the number and class of hotels and resorts. Here, there are two main types: city hotels and beach resorts. Along the long coastline of Danang there are numerous beach resorts, many of them are luxury such as Fusion Maia, Furama, Park Hyatt, Crowne Plaza, Ocean Villas and of course the new InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort. Back in the city center, choices are a little bit more limited, but they are all up to international standards such as Grand Mercure, Brilliant or the Novotel Han Premier River located on the tallest building in Danang.

Where to go?
Danang is a great base for further exploration to 3 UNESCO World Heritage Sites: The Old Citadel of Hue in the North and My Son Sanctuary and Hoi An Ancient Town to the South. But when you wish to stay within the city area, visit the Cham Museum, ride up to the Son Tra Peninsula to the northeast and offer prayer at Linh Ung Pagoda, which houses the enormous statue of Buddhist Goddess of Mercy. And for traveling children, your kids will surely love the exotic Ba Na Hills, which is accessible via the gondola ride in the world.

What to eat?
The delicacies of Danang are in many corners of the streets so you don't have to look far. The most famous ones are grilled fish vermicelli, sizzling cake, stick bread, banh mi, pork wrapped in roll paper, shrimp cake… But if you want to splurge, Danang can accommodate your sophisticated appetite too.

How about hanoi city vietnam I'm very interesting  hanoi city can you tell me little bit more about hanoi living life style

interesting information, i will come back to Da Nang next year.
thanks

good travel guides