Login?

today before I could post, I was requested to sign in.   I've posted close to 400 times, been a member for quite a while.  Is this an usual occurance, or did I make some unidentified error unbeknownst to me?  Will I have to undergo this procedure on a regular basis?  Perchance it may be because of an errant bias towards the lessor financially endowed, or more likely, dislike of the hidden predjudice that pokes it's ugly nose out upon occasion.  Just teasing, but would like to know if this was normal protocol.  Please advise soonest.  See, I'm capable of bastardizing  the language as well as anyone else.  Cheerio & tootel-oo yoa'll or sumpt 'n  lik dat.

For security purposes I log in each time. and sign out at the end of each session.
Some websites have a system where by once in a blue moon it asks you to sign in for security reasons.

Stumpy, thanks for your reply.  I was hoping for a response from the blog team. If anyone else has had this happen to them, let us know.      If life is climbing a mountain, I ain't looking forward to the ride down the other side.

Like Stumpy said it happens one in a blue moon and last month was a blue moon :D

it happens to me every couple of months as well not only here but on other sites too.

Have a great day

Bob K

I've been on site more than a year. This is my first time having to respond to this request. Had to get new password as didn't remember the original one. it boils down to a new day, a new dollar.  Bell peppers now a Dollar each! & this is at a farmers market. Glad that i keep about a 4 month supply of basic food at all times. All hell about to break loose this winter with food shortages coming due to the piss-poor weather across the country.  The media & gov. not broaching the subject.  Woe to those that are not cognizant of the portents surrounding us.  The harbinger of doom looms like anvil clouds about to unleash the dogs of civil unrest.   It doesn't take an intelligent person to foresee it, just a modicam of common sense.  It will make the dus tbowl look like an exercise in pre-school mentality. Good luck to those who don't retreat to the storm shelters & lock down the doors.    Dost spake the Tinker...............Yeah, I did stray a bit off topic, aware of my faiure to adhere to the rules. On bended knee, I beg (almost) for forgiveness, please Darlene, my unrequited love, please?   Ta - ta yu'all

Hello gypsy40,

I am Florent from the Expat.com technical team.

This is a normal behavior. We offer you to be automatically log in. But sometimes you will have to reconnect in order to confirm your login and password.

If you forgot your password, you can request for a new one as you did.

Feel free to contact us again if you have any question.

Have a good day,

Florent

Florent, you are a high flyer! Thank you for your answer.  All of you are doing a great job in providing what we ex-pats need to know. Thanks again.