Looking for british woman on british airways

I know this is a long shot but I need help finding a woman.

I was in Kuwait for business, I left from Kuwait to London and then to the US.

We were on the same flight on September or December of '07, I believe it was British Airways.

I am a white American man, fair, meduim built at the time -Now I am muscular- because I have been lifting weight since the day I saw that woman. I was sitting 2 rows behind this beautiful woman.

She was sitting in seat 31H, I hope this information helps

There are some details I really can't get into on an open forum, so if you can help me, I'd appreciate it.

@Pendo!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah  man! man! man! Oooh ma gash!!  u made ma day ni kidin  :D

yaah!  i know somebody u must meet with hahahahaha

keep rockin dude...... i know ya!!  ;)....  LoOoOooooOL.

Ciao...

I read the same thing here somewhere, who was a woman looking for a british man from an air flight. Destiny might have brought you together, or maybe youre the same person who enjoys trolling lol

Maybe you should describe the woman cause only she will know if yr talking about her and who knows u may get lucky if she replies u. At least u should remember where u were heading to or what she was dressed like what she looked like.?

Another tip, u should make friends with British Airways airline staff, im sure you will get something there her details maybe

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@doc: :lol: , it looks like people are always searchin for sumthin or someone...looks like the human being is neva satisfied!!

@meagan:  nice tips...hopefully they work for him..

@Pendo: my advice is head down to british airways office and plead your case...they might understand. best of luck man.;)

God help u man in a right way of think even u got the women u couldnt talk that time you was with her how make it possible again u getting her should USe her in right the ways.

I don't know what is worse……  a pathetic guy taking time out of his life to make up a profile just to have a laugh at someone else

Or the fact that people can be so malice, heartless and quite frankly cruel.

To those of you who have no idea what is going on...

I am that female looking for a particular person and I thought I would try my luck using this site as Kuwait is small and most of the expats I know from there are nice, so I thought I would try my luck... I had nothing to lose and I though it was worth a try… I am not unrealistic and knew that the chances of anything coming of this were slim; but never the less I posted anyway…..

but recently a few people who I will not name and shame have been jesting me with regards to my post and I am sure have created this Profile.
It is sad that this person is so cruel and malice that his life only consists of mocking others and not even people he knows personally, people via forums like this…. This my friends is called a coward, who has no life and gets his kicks out of mocking others…..

But I feel more sorry for this guy who took the time to read through all my posts like a 'loser' and take the time to post such a ridiculous post, that is clearly fake. This is not  a true expat… in any form what so ever.

There are several people who have joined him in mocking me... who are just as pathetic as he is!!!

Why are you doing this??????? Are you gaining something out of this?? Do you find it funny? Or are you that cruel and childish that you just want to have a laugh?

We all work outside of our own countries trying to make a better life for ourselves, my biggest comfort while living in the middle-east has been my support from fellow expats I have met along my journey. I shared something on this forum with other expats and most people have been kind……….

Thank you for humiliating my story!!!

Persian wrote:

Thank you for humiliating my story!!!

I didn't get that one ... could you please send me a PM to explain ? (don't know if I've got to intervene or not)

Pendo wrote:

I am a white American man, fair, meduim built at the time -Now I am muscular- because I have been lifting weight since the day I saw that woman. I was sitting 2 rows behind this beautiful woman..

Surely this quote alone will tell anyone that this is a fake profile!!!!
My original story has been taken and is being mocked. :(

@persian
i dont know what to say because I also created a thread with almost the same subject but in a funny way. But I created it with my Id not with the fake Id. My intention was not to mock you but it was in response to this fake thread. Admin deleted my post which I think is good after reading your response here.
i personally think that this guy (whoever he is) also created this fake thread with fake id just to put some smile on others faces. You quoted one sentence which seems funny.
Anyhow we wish you good luck to find your dream guy.

@Pendo
The matter is really serious dude....:)
Stop this or better delete this thread.

Thanks Ahmadkwt.

I have to admit the quote I used from ‘'pendo''  did put a smile on my face and made me laugh; but at the same time, generally speaking it hurt my feelings....  but what can you do!!

Hi guys,

please let us know what we have to do regarding this discussion

harharharhar!!!

:)

How do you know Pendo is a guy? maybe it's a girl :cool: that's sexist.

I don't think anybody was mocking you or trying to "humiliate" your story. I'll tell you one thing though, you took the time to write your post and follow up for so long even after 3 years. I still stand by my initial opinion when I say that you are seeking attention. Because if "the man" mattered that much to you, then you would have at least exchanged e-mail addresses, phone numbers, names or walked together after the flight landed. None of that took place. There's a lot of information that you are not telling us, but it is pretty evident to me that you didn't create much rapport (if any) with that guy and it seems very random that you're seeking someone who didn't do much to "seek" you when you were on the plane.

However, I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you never met your dad, and that guy looked like a picture you saw of your father (or brother) and you wanted to get connected with him. That's the only scenario I can picture in my mind where it would really matter so much to get in touch with the guy. Anything else, then I would tell you that you are grown enough to know we don't live in Disney.

Also, you are truly proving my point when I say that you are an attention seeker when you try to make a big deal about this thread. If it made you laugh, then why care? Absorb the positive and let out the negative. If it matters to you so much, why care about others' opinions? Only you know your true intentions but you have to look at it and realize how funny your original post is. Have enough self-esteem/confidence to realize that. I can always laugh at something funny I did or my funny approach to something.

The only one seeking attention is you... every time you post on my topic it pushes me back up the list.......

and as much as you like to think you are coming across as this really interesting guy... you're not... you are coming across as a bully who is picking on me for no reason what so ever... when other people just ignore my topic or make a passing comment you actually took your time to read it….. Now that is pathetic.. Considering you dislike it so much.

Instead of evaluating my topic why don't you make your own topics... oh I forgot you can't because you can only ride off the back off others.

Please don't post your disrespectful; disgusting posts on my topic... you look like a fool doing it...

You admit that me "reading your post" is pathetic? lol. Are you hearing yourself?

You live in Fantasy land and you're being disrespectful in return.

I wasn't being disrespectful when I said it may be your Dad, as a matter of fact, I am giving you the benefit of a doubt that you have a solid incentive to look for that guy, because other than that, you're trying to reach unrealistic goals. If you don't feel comfortable sharing information on a forum, then don't start.

Meaning that you read my post and hated it yet you still wanted to post on my topic...

I can post what I feel like, I am not going to work it around other people, this is what they call Freedom on Speech.

Seriously why are you giving me such a hard time????

discussion closed, on demand

Closed