Anyone need help in dalian can look for me

i am a singaporean setting up a company here. I have worked and lived here for the past 3 years and been travelling between china (northearn area) , I am quite familiar with dalian. If you are new to dalian or shenyang you can ask me for advise. (moderated: no ads please)

thanks and have  nice day

Hi, I am looking for a job in China, is that possible?

Hi lavender0525! Welcome on Expat-blog! Thank you for offering your help to members here. Maybe you could write articles about life in China in the participative guide. This will definitely help others. :) thank you.

Hi Danny Boy! You should read these two articles: Work visas in China and Work in China
Good luck in your job search.

Christine

hi Christine,

sure! i will do that during my free time. Been travelling between shenyang, beijing and dalian for work related stuff.

Let hope we can catch up one of these days at starbucks!!

take good care!

[moderated : no free ads on the forum, please!]

lavender0525 wrote:

hi Christine,

sure! i will do that during my free time. Been travelling between shenyang, beijing and dalian for work related stuff.

Let hope we can catch up one of these days at starbucks!!

take good care!

Just wondering if you are still in Dalian. Was here last year for three months and back here again on July this year. It would be great to catch up with Singaporean in Dalian. I stay in KaiFaQu near to An Sheng Shopping Mall.

Hi, do u know some native English speaker here?
I want to improve mine.
Thanks!

lvshun wrote:

Hi, do u know some native English speaker here?
I want to improve mine.
Thanks!

Not too sure if Singaporean consider to be native English speakers.:P