Hello to everybody

if you want know about something you can ask me
i live in bkk thailand and know many many thing here

Hello,

I would like to know if it's very difficult to find a job in thailand. My wife she is Thai from Chiang mai.
I search a job about watch company. I am a quality assistant for a company Swiss.

I study for be a chef  in the watch company

shapan22 wrote:

Please could you start by introduce yourself as you said you are a tour guide in your profile but this job is prohibited to foreigners and your profile say you come from Iran.

wesmix wrote:

Hello,

I would like to know if it's very difficult to find a job in thailand. My wife she is Thai from Chiang mai.
I search a job about watch company. I am a quality assistant for a company Swiss.

I study for be a chef  in the watch company

Hello,

Unfortunately it is not easy but it is possible. Priority is given to Thai nationals and there is a list of prohibited job for foreigners in Thailand, plus you need a work permit here for any kind of job.

Many foreigners are teachers, some work in hotel/restaurant, some are diving instructor, some will run their own business, some others more lucky work for multinational company, other jobs can be find in United nation check their websites, some will do export, some will be freelance, some will work in some estate agencies,...

Many possibilities but few available availibity for foreigners, after about making money, don't expect to have same salary than in Europe for similar job.

Except for non profit organisation ( teaching for example ) or BOI registered company, and depending of foreigner country you will have to pay taxes on a monthly income of 50,000 THB whichever you got this amount or less !!

Best of luck to you in your searches.

shapan22 wrote:
shapan22 wrote:

According to your post and your personal profile. Kindly allow me to ask you these questions please -

1) where can I buy fresh escargot in Bangkok?
2) I need black sweet & thick soy sauce?
3) can I get fresh and different types of pate and where can I buy it?
4) where are the fishing ponds in Bangkok where I can do fishing?
5) in your profile, you ate iranian therefore any caviar or pistachio from your country sold here and where is the place that I can buy?

Thank you in advance for your answers and I shall wait for your posting. I look forward to buy those things I mentioned above.

May Allah be with you.

hello dear
my work in the masses of visitors to Thailand
I bring them and do tourism programs and facilities for them and be a tourist guide them in Thailand
So i spend a long time in Thailand
And I travel a lot and go and back to Thailand with visiting with me

shapan22 wrote:

hello dear
my work in the masses of visitors to Thailand
I bring them and do tourism programs and facilities for them and be a tourist guide them in Thailand
So i spend a long time in Thailand
And I travel a lot and go and back to Thailand with visiting with me

Ok thanks for your answer which is vast different from your post message.

You said, "I live Bangkok, Thailand and
know many many thing here."

You said many 2 times as though you
really know many things.

Now your answer is you know Tourism
and that is funny too because it's
against the law for foreigners to be tour
guide.

Now based on your English grammar and sentence here, I reserve my
comments if you are Iranian or thai because thai can be a tour guide here but not foreigners.

The questions that I asked is food for
foreigners and any tourist can ask you
too if you are a guide.

Besides, you said that you travel a lot so
the things I asked is well known food and not exotic food like snake blood or bears paw or dogs meat or flying fox meat.

You are from Iran, you should know
where the caviar comes from in Iran. So
as the pistachio nuts too as they are like
the national products of Iran.

Any Iranian who is not a tourist guide
knows about caviar and pistachio nuts
from Iran.

Another product from Iran is world
famous and it's well known. Do you
know what it is? You can say it's the best in the world and Iran export.

All Iranians know this product too.

@Rejoice, perhaps you did not understand him. He was working for a tour company based in Iran and he brings tourists in Thailand as a tour guide and probably explain things in their native language,  I guess in Persian. Then, come and go to Thailand on a regular basis for picking up  next batch of tourists. And , I think work permit is not needed for that. And, Fluent English should not be a requirement of that , as well. However, it is all conjecture from my side.

dear admin im so sorry when i sing up i doing mistake
and doing iran but i'm from egypt

shapan22 wrote:

How many nationalities do you have ?

asad100101 wrote:

@Rejoice, perhaps you did not understand him. He was working for a tour company based in Iran and he brings tourists in Thailand as a tour guide and probably explain things in their native language,  I guess in Persian. Then, come and go to Thailand on a regular basis for picking up  next batch of tourists. And , I think work permit is not needed for that. And, Fluent English should not be a requirement of that , as well. However, it
is all conjecture from my side.

Assad
Thanks for explaining.
I smell something "Fishy" with the first posting of thread as to living in Bangkok and know many things.
Though I'm here since 1997, I dare not say I know many things as I still have much more to learn.
I speak thai and manage Thais in my business. Yet I'm still learning about the country and Thais.
I will explain in another post.

cthierrymk wrote:
shapan22 wrote:

How many nationalities do you have ?

Cthierrymk
An Egyptian bringing Iranians tourists to Thailand or a guy who holds 2 passports - Egypt and Iran.
;-)

I first got to know Persia was in 1970s era as Asian Games were held there. The ruler was Shah something as I forgot his name.

He was overthrown and lived in USA till his death. Persia was changed to Iran.

It's a country with rich history and very strict Muslim laws. After the Shah, the ruler is Ayotolah Kohmeni and Iran and Iraq was at war.

While I was working for a British company in the 80s, I deal with many Iranians. From work, my relationship with the Iranians contact became friends.

I begin to learn more about Iran and every time they flew in, either I get caviar from Caspian sea or pistachio nuts.

Iran is very famous for Persian carpets even till today. Their weaving and thread counts is good. Some carpet dealers try to pull a fast one and say their carpets are Persian but it's not.

I do have some connection with Egypt too and used to buy stuff from there.

Sometimes one can smell, "fishy."

I always keep my heart and mind open to everything and I guess I'm a fast learner.

If any of you wish to teach me, I'm a good and obedient student.

Thanks

Your knowledge is awesome about everything under the sun. Yes, Iranian carpets are highly known all over the world.
They are sold expensive over here as well.

Since You are a good and observant student, what are your thoughts on Iranian girls, beautiful or average looking etc :)

asad100101 wrote:

Your knowledge is awesome about everything under the sun. Yes, Iranian carpets are highly known all over the world.
They are sold expensive over here as well.

Since You are a good and observant student, what are your thoughts on Iranian girls, beautiful or average looking etc :)

Every country has pros and cons. From what I had seen, they are pretty. Even those from your countries too when I was in Katachi and Lahore.

I had been to Dubai; Manama and Aden before but can't see as they cover the
face.

There are Iranians here seeking asylum to another country while waiting for approval.

Previously when Iran was known as Persia, many of their ladies married to British men and live in UK. So as their men with British lady.

Once the Shah was kick out. Many Iranians men were kick out of UK as finance runs dry this lots of divorce

The ladies remain as UK men had been supporting them.

Good luck if you are chasing after Iranian girls. Perhaps you can consider other middle eastern countries too like Oman or Qatar or Lebanon or Egypt or UAE or Kuwait etc

Ok merci pour votre commentaire.

J'ai habité 1année et demie à chiang mai. J était étudiant à l université de chiang mai (ม.ช).

J'y ai appris le thaï et perfectionner mon anglais.

Je connais un peux a propos des lois pour les "Farangs".
Je suis pas un expert car en 1annee je n ai pu apprendre qu'un minimum mais je voulais savoir enfaite si dont l'univers des montre il y avait des place de travail pour un "farang". Je sais que la paye n est pas la même choseq qu'en Suisse mais c est pas sa qui compte.

Merci de votre conseille bonne journée.
Jeremy Ducommun

thank you for your comment.
I lived one year and a half to chiang Mai
I was a student at the University of Chiang Mai (ม.ช). I learned Thai and improve my English.
I know a little can the laws for "farangs". I am not an expert in 1year because I did not learn much but I wanted to know if the world of watch compagny there were instead working on a "farang".
I know pay is not the same as in Switzerland but it's not that his account.

Thank you advise your good day.

Jeremy Ducommun

Hello wesmix, this is an english forum only, click on the flag in the upper right corner if you want to switch to french forum, topic are different and contributors are not the same.

If you want more feedback about your concern please open a NEW Forum as it is better than mixing with somebody else topic, the audience will be greater.

Good luck

Wesmix, il ya une fois ma montre de marque Police est tombé en panne. J'ai contacté le centre de service au + 66-896665859. Essayez de parler à ce gars pour plus d'info sur emploi.

pederlaw wrote:

Wesmix, il ya une fois ma montre de marque Police est tombé en panne. J'ai contacté le centre de service au + 66-896665859. Essayez de parler à ce gars pour plus d'info sur emploi.

ENGLISH please as this is an Anglophone forum.
If you wish to post in one of the 5 different languages please simply click on the flag icon, top right hand corner of this page and select from the drop down box.
Thank you.

Thanks, stumpy, for your tips.

By the way, the degree of your movements across countries is impressive and perhaps unrivalled. Still working on construction projects?

Have a great day!