Al-Anjari Complex ??

Hello.. so I was going to apply for a job today, and the girl that told me about the place of the company, told me it's in Al-Anjari Complex, Ali Al-Salem St., Kuwait City, but I couldn't still get it, the street is so long, and she tells me it's near Al-Muthanna, can anyone help me about where exactly it's ? behind what, close to what ??? Please if anyone could reply me, because I need to go there early morning, thanks in advance... and btw the company's name is future tech...

the_maestro_87 wrote:

Hello.. so I was going to apply for a job today, and the girl that told me about the place of the company, told me it's in Al-Anjari Complex, Ali Al-Salem St., Kuwait City, but I couldn't still get it, the street is so long, and she tells me it's near Al-Muthanna, can anyone help me about where exactly it's ? behind what, close to what ??? Please if anyone could reply me, because I need to go there early morning, thanks in advance... and btw the company's name is future tech...

hi dude  ;)

see, there's a big Masjid over there near Muthana Complex right?!

then behind that Masjid u r goin 2 find al 3anjiry buildin.

In that Masjid u gana find IPC: Islam Presentation Committee.

Ciao..

Which mosque you are talking about 1, 2 ??

Sorry for my stupid questions but I've walked there today over an hour back and forth, given a 100 direction from people...

http://i53.tinypic.com/if90ft.jpg

the_maestro_87 wrote:

Which mosque you are talking about 1, 2 ??

Sorry for my stupid questions but I've walked there today over an hour back and forth, given a 100 direction from people...

[img align=C]http://i53.tinypic.com/if90ft.jpg[/url]

man!

it's almost very close 2 Muthana Complex!!

ok!  wiait..  do u know where's the Pakistan airways or Yemen airways?  Al3anjiri is the same buldin  where u can find these 2 offices..

do u know  where is the souk Al kabeer?!  then Al 3anjiri Complex is beside it... 

jus c the junction where u find Baladiya garden, that's it u reached already...

u gana be able 2 c the name of the buildin if u just look on the top of buldins  there at that area..

Ciao...

dude!  any update?!

Ciao...

Hey !! I went today and I could go there, thanks so much for your help, you are the best dude ;)

:)

anytime bro....

why u didn't come yesterday 2 the gatherin dude?!!

really it was nice  ;)

Ciao...

Well, I was kinda lost, looking for a better apartment with some roommates you know, and I think I'll get a good one tomorrow, after this if there's anything like this i MUST come, I don't do many here for fun, and I wanna get a life lol :p anyways hope you enjoyed it there, and I hope I can come to any gathering soon ;)

all the best dude! :)

by the way i saw an advertisment today when i was in Kuwait city...

( room 4 single male,35 KD,only Philipino ) LOoOoOoOoOoL

only if u r interested  ;)

Ciao...

I wish I was Philipino, I would be there like thunder lolololol :p :p

Comastika cabayaan?!

Maputti   ;)

bad boy...  ;)

Ciao...

lol I know the 1st word, you are a dictionary big bro,, keep rocking :p :p

;)

anytym bro  ....

Ciao...

simply ask the taxi driver.

i did with the 3 taxi drivers i've met, and tried with all the people walking on streets, but i found this finally, and it was a long time ago :D:D, ty anyways 4 the advice ;)