Vacation Leave

Hello there! I have a 2-year contract here in Jeddah working as an engineer. I came from Philippines. I know all of us are entitled to a 21-day vacation every year. Do you think it would be possible if I spend my vacation not in the Philippines but in the USA for example? If yes, will my company arrange for my visa and plane ticket going there? Any help, I will appreciate.

hi there

you can spend your vacation wherever you want it depend on you , but i don't think the company will involving to arrange visa for you , they might support with certain document you need such as letter from the employer.

Not a chance for the ticket! But you may ask them to get a ticket and in return that you are gonna pay    for any excess amounts needed for the flight to USA. for the visa, you have to process it yourself. :)
Good luck!

Engr.Edneil wrote:

Do you think it would be possible if I spend my vacation not in the Philippines but in the USA for example? If yes, will my company arrange for my visa and plane ticket going there?.

Are you kidding me ? You can spend your vacation anywhere you want, but visa and tickets will all be borne by you, at the most your company may provide you with the airfare cost which will be equivalent to the fare to phillipines !! Over and above you will have to bear.

You may explore in places you wish, however visa & tickets are to be processed by yourself.some companies assist their employees.

:dumbom::top: