Co-working

Hi

Does anyone know of any co-working opportunities on the West of the island? I am a freelance photographer and would like to find similar people to work with a day or two a week. Just to mix it up a little.

Thanks

Diensen

hello
i would advise you to start working for your own as there are prospects,it might be difficult in the begining but in the long run you will have some earnings

Thanks - sorry but maybe my posting isn't clear. I was looking for "hot desking" opportunities.

"Hot desking is an office organization system which involves multiple workers using a single physical work station or surface during different time periods.[1] The "desk" in the name refers to an office desk being shared by multiple office workers on different shifts as opposed to each staff member having their own personal desk.

Hot desking is often found in workplaces with flexible schedules for employees or freelancers where not all employees are actually working in an office at the same time or on the same schedules.

Freelancers in such workplaces use existing offices only occasionally or for short periods of time, which leaves offices vacant"

I am a keen photographer as well and also in the FLIC EN FLAC area. Have you tried FACEBOOK groups there are several for photography in Mauritius.

For me at present I do not need an 'OFFICE' to work in as I have one at home with twO APPLE IMAC COMPUTERS A LASER JET PRINTER AND A CANON PIXMA PRO -1 FOR PHOTOS AND ABOUT 10 TB ODF STORAGE AND OF COURSE INTERNET.

I may want to team up with likewise photographers in the future as there are many hotels in Flic En Flac and there are always weddings , parties etc to try and get work. It would be good for the hotels as the photographers would be local and also could deliver back to the guests fairly quickly etc.

Let me know...maybe we should grab a coffee this week.

d

I am a photo passionate and would be interesting to share same passion
Don't miss to shoot sunset at flic en flac :)

We have a spare desk at our office in Flic en Flac but our staff is sedentary so I'm not sure if that would help :)