Hajj 2015

hello all,

i would like to have your attention ...please ,
could you please help me regarding to get tasreeh or hajj process 2015 from riyadh
as i do live in riyadh....

i will be very grateful to you...

regards ,
sumon

you have to find authorized agents for Hajj- this is from the ministry of Haj --- http://eservices.haj.gov.sa/eservices3/umrah/uo.xhtml - contact them

thank u so much for your kind information

Is it safe to go for haj without permit?

today i have called  ministry of hajj ...they told after 15 days they will open online registration process
they said low cost is 2800 sr. and high cost is 5800 sr....i dont know this rate agency would follow or not ...
we have to wait once we will meet any agent.................

thank u so much for the useful information

And can anyone share how to apply for the Hajj , is there any portal by Ministry of Hajj ?

Greetings,

From where we can submit the online application for Hajj. The link is not working.

Regards,

Let us see how thay facilitate the local pilgrims

in the list there is no any agency in Riyadh,i think this list old one....!!!

My brother is an Iqama holder but he is travelling outside of KSA. Can I get his tasreeh approved in his absence or does he have to be in Saudi Arabia at the time of submitting tasreeh approval to the agent?
Also has any date been announced when Hajj agents will start taking applications?

Salam Sumon,

I had met with an agent for Haj and Umroh last Friday in Riyadh.
Its an Indonesian company which has established for 10yrs doing this particular business; Organising Haj within KSA.
If you wish or anyone who is interested to perform under this company's guidance you can email me personally.

They can process Tasreeh and Conducts classes for Haj.
Their fees : SAR 6500

Interested ? ------> AbgZaini : [email protected]

walaikom salam,

mr.why this expense high my budget is below 3000sr.

http://localhaj.haj.gov.sa/LHB/coming-s … swid=-9111

This agent that I had met had conducted a lot of time with other groups. I had been talking to those who had taken his service as well and their comment is Alhamdulillah positive.

From what I understand; SAR 3500 is for application of Tasreeh.
His chargers of SAR 6500 includes everything for the completion of Haj... i.e. Food, Accommodation, Camp, Transport, classes and Legal Papers.

Wallahu 'alam.

javedakb wrote:

http://localhaj.haj.gov.sa/LHB/coming-soon.xhtml?dswid=-9111

Quoting Saudi Gazette 
The Ministry of Haj has said its e-portal for pilgrimage services will remain open from Aug. 16 to Sept. 14 to allow domestic pilgrims to register for performing Haj.

hello mr.tariq ,
this link not oppening

I read in an article the lowest rate is 3000 SAR

I paid the hajj amount through saudi fransi branch but the portal still shows that my amount is pending ... Any one facing the same issue .. I only gave the IBAN number for the transfer, I didn't give any other additional information for the transfer

Is there any chance for me to register for haj in the next few days because i missed it?

response wrote:

Is there any chance for me to register for haj in the next few days because i missed it?

You can now only register for the normal packages starting from around 7000 to 17000,Low Cost is already occupied.

javedakb wrote:
response wrote:

You can now only register for the normal packages starting from around 7000 to 17000,Low Cost is already occupied.

The maximum price is less than the 12000.

aliraza152 wrote:
javedakb wrote:
response wrote:

The maximum price is less than the 12000.

Brother check normal fare category on HAJ E Portal you will find 17000 also.

Brother My budget is below 4 thousand SAR.

I did Hajj in 2012. Now I want to do Hajj with my wife being her mehram. But since 5 years have not passed since my previous Hajj, the portal says I'm ineligible and does not allow me to register for Hajj. What should I do? Also is Asad Madni Group on the list of authorised Hajj providers?

Salam aleikum,
I'm looking for a list of English speaking Hajj agents.  Any help would be highly appreciated.

Shukran.

Sorry i dont know in your country
but in france you have Hajj 2016
Hajj 2015
omra 2016
Omra ramadan 2016

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : La promotion de sites / liens externes interdit sur le forum.