Where to buy 2nd hand motorbike in D7

any recommendations where in D7 or nearby districts can we buy motorbike in good condition and proper docus? internet is useful as well but we also want to look for one in person. thank you!

Hi!

I have a old motorbike. Now i want to sell for someone. I live in D7. If you want to buy you can contact to me : 0938 528 681. You can look first. If you feel Ok you can buy, not Ok won't buy. You are welcome!

Thanks!

Quy

I have recommendation of a guy who helped me find a nice bike. Never broken down and he is attentive with his goods.

pm me if interested.

Hi there, what bike are you looking for?

Hi Kattie,

You can contact this person I got my bike from. He's a very fair and honest guy. Just tell him what bike and colour you're after and he can get it for you in good condition and a good price.

His name is Ryan

All the best.

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls

hello guys! we already paid for the deposit of the motorbike and we gonna get it tomorrow. thanks everyone for the reply ^-^

you have wasted my valuable 20 seconds..  :D

so what did you get? photo!

lol sorry >< ill send a photo later ^-^ thank you!

Hi Kattie,
Where do you like to come to with you bike?
Would you like to come to South West Viet Nam? I am going to make a trip to this region. If you get interested in this, please contact me.

What king of motorbike u have?? And how much is it

For those looking to buy a motorbike or sell one please check out the classified section at the top of the page.