New members of the Nigeria forum, introduce yourself here – 3rd quarter of 2015

Hi all,

Newbie on the Nigeria forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Nigeria if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread New members of the Nigeria forum, introduce yourself here – 2nd quarter of 2015 continues below!

Thank you sir.My name is Sijuwola Folakemi.Iam a Nigerian.I studied History and international studies,from Ekiti state university.I Nigeria there.

Hi All,

I am Mohamad Korabi , I live and work in Abuja in heavy machinery field ... I came here 1 year  ago, and i can say it is ok.

thanks so much

Hello everyone,

Wishing a warm welcome to each new member of the Nigeria forum  ;)

If you have any questions or any search for information, do not hesitate to create a new topic on the Nigeria forum.

Link here : https://www.expat.com/forum/post.php?fi … mp;lang=en

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@major123,

Hello there  :)

You are most welcomed.

Maybe you can also introduce yourself and give us a brief account of your project.

Cheers,
Bhavna

I am Godfrey C Madumere, a professional/Chartered Banker, a Fellow of Chartered Institute of Nigeria(FCIB) as well as a licensed Consultant in Banking, Finance and Allied Matters with many years banking job experience.

Thanks.

Hi everyone. I'm new here,i live in lagos nigeria,i am a job applicant and want to make friends.

Hi all, spending more and more time on Lagos. There next week. Be good to meet people up for a good night out

Hi Ashlee

I'm up for new friends

hello everyone, my name is Babatunde Aderayo, I am an applicant .a graduate from the university of ilorin, ilorin , kwara state., nigeria.  I studied Geology and mineral science. hoping to meet new friends .

Moderated by Stéphanie 8 years ago
Reason : No advertising please and don't give your personal details

am osajie iyowo, a Nigeria, and aformer staff of coca cola, i lost my job feb this year, that was when my company were dawnsiding, i study Business Adm from All Over Poly, i want to live and work in Dubai,i also work as a security with seamens a german company for two year, How will i go about, and how much will it cost me
Thanks.

Hello everyone,my name is aniekwena nneka, a staff nurse midwife presently in port Harcourt, I hope to work in saudi arabia some day.I want to make friends that will provide me with information I need to achieve my dreams. Thanks

Hi all
My self pavan from India , will come to Lagos very soon .
I have many questions regarding same
So if any body help me to found out the ans i m very much thankful

Hi, am a nigeria living in Oyo State Ibadan. Am a competent Plumbing service but I want to work in Qatar.

Hi,name ayoola mutiu babatunde a nigeria and staff of university college hospital as autoclave machine operator for sterilisation.i want to live and work in dubai thanks for your yousual cooperation.

Hi, my name is Mensyve, I'm an  expat living in Abuja since three years.
When I step foot in this country, I immediately understood that there are a big difference between francophone and Anglophone world. First, I was impressed by how religious  Nigerians are . As a  Secularist (free thinker) I hardly go to church. People around me looked me as a strange person, somebody who does not know God, and there are busy ministering to me. Religion seems to be a criteria in  so many ways. That was  a little bit surprising for me . In my own country, nobody care about your religion. One day, I meet a Boss  during an interview. The first question the man ask me was  about my religion!!!! For me it was a very wrong question. Nobody asked me such a question before during an interview. Beside people are nice, optimistic , hardworking and conservative.

Hello everyone, My name is kehinde Adebiyi. I lve in Lagos. Its great to be a part of this family.

Bienvenu(e)
You're welcome

hi Friends. I have a call from Midcom Group in Nigeria. can anybody tell me how is work culture in this organization & as well as in Nigeria. Is it a safe country for Indians.

Regards

Hello pals! I'm Remmy by name, I'm a graduate of Political Science/International Relations from Osun State University. I want to meet new people and I'm planning to work and live abroad

Thanks sir,my name is Ayoola mutiu babatunde live in nigeria age 35years old.Education is o level result and public admin at ploytechne ibadan oyo state of nigeria thanks god bless you.

Hello Everbody
Please suggest me i accept or decline the offer
I have got a offer of 1000  $ saving + 90000 niera  bachelor accommodation ,car, mobile net expenses etc.Overseas salary is in USD. Local salary is in local currency and fixed .You save more than 50 % from there. .leave period is only after two years and fixed days for entire group.. security deposit is 25% of first year salary refyndable after contract or separation. No deduction from second year. Increment renewal is only after 2 years or at first contract expiry. Any journey before the scheduled leave is at your own expenses. Job respinsibility is standard asbper industry norms.

Hi all. I am Bamsa Sunday. I provide Hausa and Yoruba instructions to Expats in Lagos.

Certainly Nigeria is a safe country for Indians. I've a bunch of them as friends and they are doing fine.

Hi my name is cynthia,am kindof new to this wonderful family...am a student in IMO STATE UNIVERSITY.would like to make friends with expats.

Hi

All,iam a skilled salesperson with over 25 years in the business,iam looking for a Job in in the Lagos,area

I Welcome the opportunity to Discuss my Skills in Detail.

My name is Lora Fakpor and live in Lagos. Does anyone know where I can take Classes to learn Yoruba in the VGC, Aja or Ikoyi area?

Hi Lora

hope that your well, I am looking for any opportunities in Lagos re-sales you wouldn't happen, to know if there is any job agencies that I could sign up with.

Kind regards
Steve

I am Portuguese and I have a proposal to work in the capital of Nigeria Abuja in monitoring the construction of 2,500 houses that includes military security  .I want to know in terms of security if it is to risk going to work because of the attacks of Muslims that I have read in the press its very normal.
I wait for your opinion

Best Regards

Eduardo Caetano

Eduardo,

Good morning.  Yes, I believe it's very safe to work in Abuja, more so because the security is very critical in the capital.  My husband is an Architect and we run/own a Design, Build and Construction business as well, though he is a Nigerian, he would have the same concerns but he works and works with Expats  in Abuja,  Warri (Delta State -he is from Warri) and Lagos. The truth is being an Expat you just have to be aware of your surroundings at all times but it's very safe to work in Abuja.

Hopefully this will help.  Good luck with your job.

Lora

Hi everyone. I just moved to Khartoum Sudan. I just got admission in university of Africa Khartoum Sudan.

Hello there,am ugo and am a lawyer here in lagos

Nothing to fear. Am a Nigerian,I just moved to Sudan on 30th of last month.  Before i leave for Sudan, I was leaving with my uncle in *************.  Our new president and new inspector general of police,  ********** has security at their  finger tip. In fact Nigeria is OK now

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : do not mention people's name on the forum please

Hi everybody I am new here I live in Paris France I want to know what I don't know

Hi Everyone. Myself Pihu Rathor and I'm from India. I love Shopping and Blogging and i'm crazy about Bike Riding.

Hello Everyone
I'm new here. Nigerian living in Windhoek, Namibia.

3rd Year Bachelor of English Student at the Polytechnic of Namibia. Currently living in Windhoek, Namibia.

I have skills in writing, article writing, Editing, Stage Drama directing, directing, Script Writing, Writer and Editor.

I have a passion for the Media field and hope to make my mark in the Media Industry as time goes.

Hi

I am zainkhan , From india currently working in Dubai  in accounts and finance from last 12 year.

Hi There,

have you joined any biking group?

Hi everyone im Kenny im new here in Expat.com need new friends im from South Africa

Closed