Need help regarding money exchange....

Dear All,
I am a student shifting to Poland from India for higher education. I need to know about money exchange. Is Indian Rupees be changed easily at cambio offices or any other places?
If not then could you guide me in this regard?
Thank you.

Sincerely,
Pankaj.

Hi Pankaj, welcome to Expat.com :)
Hope you'll soon get a response on your question :)

Ya, hope so...anyways thank you. And I am so sorry for mistakes in writing it. wrote in hurry. I dont have much time and I have to do lot more work to do before joining there...

Hi Pankaj, it is better first you exchange here INR to Euro/ USD and then once you reach in Poland can exchange from where mentioned 'Kantor' or airport you may also exchange the currency, I have been there for study too and last dec/ jan also :) good luck.
Sanjay

agree with Indyslon, INR is not exchangeable with currencies other than the mainstream one... its best to get it exchanged in India. Unfortunately, you cant carry a lot of cash when travelling:(, the best option for you is to have a forex card loaded with a private bank which gives u the best rate (load it for EURO) and then ATM withdrawals should be fairly cheap. worst case, get an international ATM card. withdrawals from such cards are free and there isnt much of a price difference anyways.