Things to do in Yanbu during the weekends

Hi,

What do you usually do on your weekends in Yanbu?

Are there any places to visit, any activities, any events or festivals regularly organized you would like to recommend?

What are your top tips for the weekend in Yanbu?

Thank you in advance for sharing your experience, ;)

Christine

Christine wrote:

Hi,

Are there any places to visit, any activities, any events or festivals regularly organized you would like to recommend?

What are your top tips for the weoekend in Yanbu?

Christine

Cristine Where is the Al-Ahsa though it is larger city then Yanbu ?

Expat get togethers at a particular Western Only beach is normally what happens. Other than that people get together for BBQ's, dinners, go to parks or playgrounds for those with children, scuba, snorkeling, fishing.... The entertainment options here are not comparable to those of NYC lol... but it is a nice quiet small town feeling... good place for a family.

Christine wrote:

Hi,

What are your top tips for the weekend in Yanbu?

Christine

On Weekend, I move to Jeddah to visit my family. Otherwise, I use one of the gymnastics, stay on sea front (beach), walk around in Yanbu Old Town (by the Gold Market). Sometimes I walk in Dana Mall and City Center (in front of Jarir Bookstore). Other times I have dinner with friends in one the restaurants there (Najel, Fudduckers, Subway, Al-Baik, Al-Tazej, take a way from Dominos Pizza, or Hummus Reefi).

Regards,

Fishing, Family gatherings, Potluck, Boating BBQs at the beach sports, Horse ridding, are some of the stuff you can do. Dolphin beach could be one more option if you are willing to spend :)

Im living alone in Yanbu ,so I take around every where in Yanbu ,if any one need help for enjoying or how he like to spend his time please contact me I will do my best.

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the open forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system if necessary. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

play tennis

I came to Yanbu just two weeks ago, I am presently staying in a hotel in the old city area, as I am waiting to complete my residence formalities and driving license have no car right now but appreciated if someone adds me on the expat groups here as pleased to meet and chat someone here.

Regards
Serdar CEYHAN

Nothing interesting