English classes

Hi everybody,
My french husband will join me soon in Nairobi and we are looking for english classes for him.

Do you have any good plans?

I've been checking several institutes but seems like complicated for the enrollment.
What are your recommendations?
He would like to take some intensive classes for two months for instance at first and then continue for improvement.

Let me know,
Cheers
Florence

Did you try the Language Center on Ndemi rd (near Argwings Khodek).
google.com/mapmaker?hl=en&q=language+center&gw=30&ll=-1.298207,36.777173&spn=0.007755,0.00912&z=17

Dear Florence,
Learning English is not difficult but it can get complicated In Nairobi.
What I suggest is if you are In Nairobi go to the noticeboard at the Sarit Center and checkout different organizations and schools which offer English classes.Take down their contacts go and meet these tutors. Find out how much they are charging either by the hour or by lesson.
Check out the classrooms and find out if they have audio-visual aids. Check to see how many students are in the class.
Interview at least 3-4 different tutors before you take the plunge. Get a group discount as your husband will require many classes.
If you do not find somebody compatible just go the centre of Nairobi to the French Cultural centre and believe me they will find you a teacher. They have teachers teaching French
to English speakers so only here the process is reversed!
  A final piece of Advice, when your husband lands In Nairobi speak to him 90% of the time in English. You may be the best teacher
Best of Luck in your efforts

Hi you can also come to Language solutions. We have offices in Westlands & Hurlingham and we can also teach you at the comfort of your home.
Our rates are affordable.Email:[email protected]