Looking for job as housekeeper/nanny

Hello, I'm Joan from Philippines, an enthusiastic nanny/housekeeper who enjoy being part of the family as part time cleaner . I'm well-organized and has a pleasant disposition in life, work systematically using my own initiative and without supervision. I'm a hard working, honest, trustworthy and reliable,and loves looking children. I have a positive attitude and happy to learn new things to fit for family's routine and requirements.
Please don't hesitate to call me on this number: ***
Best Regards!

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, please do not post your personal contact/mail on the forum.
joanmariedeguzman wrote:

Hello, I'm Joan from Philippines, an enthusiastic nanny/housekeeper who enjoy being part of the family as part time cleaner . I'm well-organized and has a pleasant disposition in life, work systematically using my own initiative and without supervision. I'm a hard working, honest, trustworthy and reliable,and loves looking children. I have a positive attitude and happy to learn new things to fit for family's routine and requirements.
Please don't hesitate to call me on this number: ***
Best Regards!

Please post a fee ad in the jobs section located in the green banner at the top of this page.

Hi joanmariedeguzman,

Please drop an advert in the following section of the website for job search : Jobs in Russia.

That will be the appropriate section to do so.

Thank you in advance
Bhavna  :)