Sponsorship - how much income do you need to show?

Hello,
        Kindly tell me If any German citizen want to sponsor any International or Pakistani relative in Germany, while taking a sponsorship letter how much yearly income/tax paid he/she needs to show for it and from where to get the sponsorship letter in Germany.

Regards
Lehrasab

me too from algeria i need a sponsorship haw cant i do i apply in university of munich and i need this

lehraseb wrote:

Hello,
        Kindly tell me If any German citizen want to sponsor any International or Pakistani relative in Germany, while taking a sponsorship letter how much yearly income/tax paid he/she needs to show for it and from where to get the sponsorship letter in Germany.

Regards
Lehrasab

It is possible for a German resident to sponsor visit visa (up to three months) for anyone, or residence visa only for direct family members (parents, spouse, kids).
In addition, sponsoring somebody's visa entails financial and legal responsibility for everything this person does while in Germany, including criminal acts or being deported (which can be very costly). Nobody in his/her right mind would do that for a stranger met on an Internet forum!
Thus you will have to find another way to get a visa.
For your information: Students do not need a sponsorship letter once they're accepted by a German university (and have the financial means to support themselves). Employees can also get a visa once they're offered a job in Germany.

Well the person who is sponsoring me in Germany is not any unknown person but is my very close uncle living in solingen, Germany. He is sponsoring me for my MS program in Germany, I just want to know that how much yearly income/tax paid he need to show to the respective department as he is already getting a sponsorship letter.
I just wanted to know the conditions for getting the letter.
Regards
Lehrasab

Your uncle probably has to show that he has sufficient financial means to cover your living expenses and other costs while in Germany. For living expenses, EUR8300/year is the official rate, but you should confirm this and other requirements with the authorities.

okay.......thank you.......I have a question that he only needs to show this amount or any thing else.
And are you sure that nearly 8300Euro/year is the right bank statement he needs to show while getting letter.

And which is right official Authority for all Queries in germany/Pakistan.

Regards
Lehraseb

I said you should confirm this and other requirements with the authorities. This is the German embassy in your country and the Ausländerbehörde at your uncle's place. He probably needs to show health insurance and sufficient living space (e.g. rental apartment) for you as well.
I actually don't understand why you need this letter - if you attend a German university, you can get your own student visa! (By the way: Do you have German language skills at B1 level, as required to enter university here?)

As I am most portably getting admission in Cologne university of applied Sciences because it near (20min) to solingen.
1. After getting university Acceptance letter form university in Embassy for Visa the Interviewer would ask not only acceptance letter but also about my sponsor i.e parents/relatives and would ask me to open an account and transfer in Deutsche Bank for International student or to give sponsorship letter form any German relative in Germany. You can check it from this link given below.
topuniversities.com/forum/studying-abroad-general-discussion/free-tuition-universities-germany-cost-living-visa-application-admission-deadline?page=8#comment-17985
2.As in my case I will be sponsored by a German relative thats why I need letter.

Regards
Lehrasab

Closed