New here.Visiting Manila shortly. Cost of living 2 bedroom aprtment?

am new here,i would be visiting manila soon,i would love to know the cost of living in a 2 bedroom apartment there.

Hello chidalosky33 and welcome on board

please note that a new thread has been created from your post on the Manila Forum since you were off topic on the thread you lastly participated.

Browsing the forum by ''Forum Categories'' found on the right hand side of your screen, as well as droping an advert in the Housing in Manila section might help you gather lots of informations while waiting for members to revert back

Regards
Kenjee

chidalosky33 wrote:

am new here,i would be visiting manila soon,i would love to know the cost of living in a 2 bedroom apartment there.

What style of Living ?
Local Filipino: they seem to live on under 20,000 per month
Budget westerner: maybe 50-60,000 per month, some less.
Average westerner: 80-100,000 per month maybe close
Expat westerner on western wage: 250,000 per month
Upper Class Filipino: 250,000 per month

How many months you intend to stay?

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : completely off topic
chidalosky33 wrote:

The cost or renting a 2-bedroom apartment in this big area called "Metro Manila" (consisting of cities of Makati, Manila, Quezon City, Pasig, Pasay, etc.) is anywhere between 6k to 150k or more pesos.

What's your budget? So we can tell you, more or less, where you can live, and also how you should be careful at how much you can spend so you don't lose your money, or worse, end up sleeping in the streets.

If you have money to burn, then go ahead and rent one of those 2-bedroom condos and penthouses in Makati. For most visitors, it's a balancing act between where they like to live and what they can afford. So, how much money are you willing to spend on housing?