Mustnad Tasheera

dear all,

Can any one share picture of Mustnad Tasheera as my company in saudi is not understanding what is Mustnad Tashira.......... They are sending me invitation letter every time and Etimad is not accepting Visa application on that.

Plz help

Hi!

Elaborate your case further

Hi mate, As far i know you need to get all your documents certified(Eitimad) by Saudi Arabia embassy in your area. I suggest you to contact Saudi embassy for further details to get them helping you. The time is money not for you. You have to save your time to finish the process for your visa application. Good luck !

I wen lt to submit my Working visit VISA case in Etimad and they said thy do not accept Khitab Addawa ( Ziyarat Amal) they need Mustnad Tasheera for submitting working visa application.

I asked same from my company in Saudi to send me Mustnad Tasheera and they have sent again invitation letter and they said there is nothing name Mustnad Tasheera.

What I need if some one have Picture of Mustnad Tasheera please share so that I can show them what exactly I need.

Thanks

Hi again, I have searched for you about your case.

First see the whole requirement for Visa application  in below link :
https://www.saudiembassy.net/services/work_visit.aspx

Then if you go for number 6,7 in the requirements , you will see the process should be done through Enjaz website which you will sign a form allow them to act on your behalf .

https://enjazit.com.sa/

Good Luck !!

Dear Brother...

I was in the same situation few weeks back. The Invitation letter your company has given you is just an Invitation to Apply for a Visa. The basic difference between that and a Mustanid Tasheera is that your company actually needs to get a pre-approved working visit visa for you. This will only take a few days, talk to your HR and explain that you need them to get you a Pre-Approved Working Visit Visa. The reason Etimad is not accepting your Invitation letter is that the chances of getting a visa on an approval only are very slim, whereas once you will have an Pre-Approved Visa your case will only be treated as a Visa Stamp, no approval process required at the Embassy level as its already pre-approved.

Just have a word with your HR and explain the difference. The process in SA is not long and you can get the visa in few days.

Hope this helps