Looking for American teachers!

A new American High School is opening in Varna in September. Please write if interested.

Sue Melehani

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For security measures, please do not share personal contact infos on a public forum.

What are you looking for,

Hello AmericanHS and welcome on board :)

As stepool1970 stated, some more details would be most appreciated :top:

Thank you

Kenjee

Thank you for your interest. We are looking for English, Literature, American History and American Government teachers for the 2015 school year.

For the 2016 Academic school year, we will be recruiting teachers for all high school subjects including Math, Science, IT and Social Science.

Hi AmericanHS,

Could you plesae post your job offer in the language teacher jobs in Varna section?

Thank you.

Sure, will do.  Thanks.

I will be retiring soon and have a college degree I am very interested in living and teaching in Bulgaria.

Excellent! What subjects are you interested in teaching? Please send your CV and a cover letter to **** if you are interested in pursuing this further, and please include your salary requirements. We look forward to your reply.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post any mail ad on the forum.

Hello.

My wife and I are both English Literature tutors and have just bought a house in Bulgaria. We both have degrees in English Language and Literature. We would be most interested.

Hello AmericanHS,

Instead of posting your e-mail address on the forum (which is to be avoided), please drop an advert in the Language teacher jobs in Varna section of the website. Your offer will definitely be more accessible to qualified members looking for a job.

Thank you in advance,
Bhavna

Thank you for your reply.  We are very glad to hear it.  Please reply to the post in the Language Teacher jobs in Varna section on this site with your CVs and cover letters indicating your minimum salary requirements. 

We look forward to your reply.

Please refer to the language teacher jobs in Varna section of this site in order to apply.

Thank you.