Moving to Sharm on 18 July. pls recomend new club

Hi evry one,  this is Thamer, from Dubai , i have plan to vist Sharm on July 18 for just 6 days. it might be extended  :D .

i will live on Namaa pay area. its a second time trip to sharm. i like it sooo much. pepole are really very friendly and always keep you smile. :D

only the negative point i have observed at sharm that you need to bargain and negotiate the price when you need to buy things.

otherwise. sharm is really nice place to spend time for enjoyment and relaxing and its cheap as well. just let it  go  ;) .

i just would like to ask where is the best cafa & club in sharm we can spend the nights and have fun? please if you recomend one just add why u like it and what is advantage or disadvantage u observed / what time is  closed and any other information that you have and you think will add value.

i am also interesting to meet a new friends over there and have fun during our stay.

Best regards,
Thamer

Still no reply  :sosad:

number of watching on this topic is 188 since last week . and no noe of them has singal reply :/

i wish to exchange info here for benfit to all of us.

thanks

:up: UP

HI Thamer,

Did you try Farsha in Hadaba yet? It's a great shisha bar built into the edge of the cliff overlooking the sea. They play really chilled out music and you can sit on the comfy floor cushions, smoke shisha and watch the sunset. I love this place! It's open until late and they serve a great selection of drinks.

Paul

I agree, farsha is very nice and relaxing, great atmosphere! fresh juice and hot chocs are amazing x

good italian restaurant is on the shore call Reef Beach situated in Hadaba close to Alhoa resort,,after diner go to Pasha or Little Buddha naama city center

Hi pjuk79 thanks a lot for your advice .. i have read about Farsha and all its comment its positive and a good place we should not missed it.

so .. i will put it in my plan on next trip after 3 weeks.

thanks again

Hi Gioconti

thank you for your advice .. i really like Italian food.

Pertsining to Pasha & Little Buddha it so closed to my resort that i have booked .. its exactly on Naama bay.

i have tried them before on my last trip. the issue with Pasha is required cuble to be in  :sosad:

Hi sadiebeee thanks a alot for your reply and positive comment  :top:

Hi. Anyone knows if there is a cheap hostel or dorm type accommodation in sharm? I couldn't find one in hostel.com. All are hotels and it's too expensive for me. Thanks. Will travel at sharm on july 22-25. Thanks.