Legality of contract

I got a employment offer from Saudi Arabia.initially they sent the terms of offer as 4yrs contract period.i accepted that and send the signed scanned offer.. Now they have provided me with a attested contract stating 2yrs contract period. I am going to employed in King Abdullah economic city(KAEC) so my sponsor is under the economic city authority but my employer is a company wich is in kaec..the  original contract sent now is both in english and arabic and attested by mofa and coc and indian embassy..now wich is legal contract? Or will they ask me to sign a new contract there with my company for 4yrs?

Dont worry about the Contract Length...Generally Company here in KSA either offering 1 Year contract period or 2 year by maximum.

This is a very common process of KSA. The contract will be renew on and on till the time you wish.

Wish you Best of luck. Have you also explore the KAEC life style if yes, then Please post your experience

Ankur

rock123am wrote:

I got a employment offer from Saudi Arabia.initially they sent the terms of offer as 4yrs contract period.i accepted that and send the signed scanned offer.. Now they have provided me with a attested contract stating 2yrs contract period. I am going to employed in King Abdullah economic city(KAEC) so my sponsor is under the economic city authority but my employer is a company wich is in kaec..the  original contract sent now is both in english and arabic and attested by mofa and coc and indian embassy..now wich is legal contract? Or will they ask me to sign a new contract there with my company for 4yrs?

employment offer is formality and starting step to complete your visa. Contract as stated by you is original copy, is attested and considered legal.