Marriage Attenstation

Dear All,
Good Day to all of readers,

I just want to ask what is the process and needed documents to attest our marriage certificate in Riyadh. please take note that me and my wife are working in the same company... so does our employer need to submit any letter?

Thank you for your information.

When our documents were attested they were done in our home country and then sent to chamber of commerce I think

Do you both have work in Saudi Arabia? I think it is a less process if you have both work in saudi.. Because acquiring family visa is a big hussle and many documents needed to be attested plus your wife cannot work if under family visa right?

We have just completed the visa process for myself and my son as a dependant, I won't be able to work when I arrive, i would guess it's easier if you both have jobs.

jomcp wrote:

We have just completed the visa process for myself and my son as a dependant, I won't be able to work when I arrive, i would guess it's easier if you both have jobs.

Thanks... because visa process for me is a time consuming.. and my sister company here agreed to give her a work already... so I will just follow my instinct then..  :D

Hello Edward,

I understand you already married in Philippine, in this case you have to attest the certificate in Ministry of Foreign Affair in Philippine and then attest it from Saudi Embassy in Philippine. no need to attest here in Riyadh. Embassy stamp is enough.

The letter from employer is need when you are apply a visa for your wife, if your wife already got offer, then no need to attest marriage certificate because Saudi system will not see you as wife and husband. it will write on your iqama your status is married thats all.

Maybe in future if your wife leave the work, in this case the marriage certificate is must to transfer the sponsorship from the company to you as a House Wife.

I hope this help you :-)
Have a nice day

Yasin88 wrote:

Hello Edward,

I understand you already married in Philippine, in this case you have to attest the certificate in Ministry of Foreign Affair in Philippine and then attest it from Saudi Embassy in Philippine. no need to attest here in Riyadh. Embassy stamp is enough.

The letter from employer is need when you are apply a visa for your wife, if your wife already got offer, then no need to attest marriage certificate because Saudi system will not see you as wife and husband. it will write on your iqama your status is married thats all.

Maybe in future if your wife leave the work, in this case the marriage certificate is must to transfer the sponsorship from the company to you as a House Wife.

I hope this help you :-)
Have a nice day

Dear Yasin88,

So do you tell me that after the embassy stamp in the Philippines, we can now leave in on accommodation and go together here in Riyadh? By the way what is the accredited agencies that can process attestation in saudi embassy in Philippines?

Thanks for your info..   ;)

Dear Edward,

Of course my friend, after attested from the embassy you can present her officially for any purpose, like to rent a home, I highly suggest after you attested to go to certified translation office to translate to arabic language, it will help you very much.

Regarding the agencies I'm sorry I don't know, but the HR department in my company contacting with an agency called EASTWEST, here is the website (www.eastwest.com.ph), these guys prepare the visa for Philippines employee for Saudi embassy, I'm sure if you contact them they will help you. 

Have a nice day :-)

Dear All,

I have completed the Arabic translation of our Marriage certificate and my company cannot provide a working visa for her so I will be sponsoring her instead. After our MC is translated should i go to MOFA Riyadh or to chamber of commerce? What documents i should bring in visiting MOFA Riyadh and what should i expect? I am totally new here... Is there any branches of MOFA here in riyadh like satellite branches that you can process attestation? or you should go to Nasriya i think the MOFA Riyadh office?