Where to get things for crafts?

Hello everyone,
I need to buy things for doing arts and craft activities with my children. You know the usual paint, color paper, glue, odd pieces of fabric, glitter, etc. Does anybody know anywhere that has these things under one roof? The stationary shop close to where we stay now in Birkirkara is not very well stocked.
I have one month to spend alone with my four and 1.5 year old so need some arsenal lol.
Many thanks in advance,
Kyoko

mtsmalta.com/

M.T.S in Zabbar

Hi, where do you live? JB Stores in Iklin has fabric, ribbons, glitters, felt, etc for craft. Next to it is a big Tal Lira store which has cheap colored paper, scissors, stickers and lot of other things to use for crafts.
There is a yarn shop in Msida next to the church, for cheap colorful yarns and other small one in Sliema (Manuel Dimech street close to Sliema Ferries), open only in the mornings. In Mosta close to the Rotunda there is a well stocked craft shop. We buy our papers, paints, coloring books, etc. for the kids in Gzira on Manoel Street ( the street of the local church), there are two stationery shops there, one in front of the church the other on the right side from the church.

wow guys thanks! I live now in Birkirkara, close to Smart supermarket so I think I will try the JB store in Iklin first. Much appreciated!
Have a great weekend,
Kyoko