Marvi

Hola... Soy de Venezuela y quiero emigrar a ecuador. Soy técnico superior universitario en administración de empresas y licenciada en administración de recursos humanos. Necesitó información a cerca de los documentos necesitó apostillar para poder trabajar allá con mi profesión. En la lista de universidades que son aprobadas por el sinescyt que nos dieron aquí en el consulado de ecuador no están ninguna de las dos universidades donde me gradue. Que debo hacer. Ayudenme con información por favor

marvi loconsolo wrote:

Hola... Soy de Venezuela y quiero emigrar a ecuador. Soy técnico superior universitario en administración de empresas y licenciada en administración de recursos humanos. Necesitó información a cerca de los documentos necesitó apostillar para poder trabajar allá con mi profesión. En la lista de universidades que son aprobadas por el sinescyt que nos dieron aquí en el consulado de ecuador no están ninguna de las dos universidades donde me gradue. Que debo hacer. Ayudenme con información por favor

Please post in ENGLISH only, as this is an English speaking forum. That way others can understand your post.
If you wish to post in another language then click on the flag icon top of this page and select from the drop down box.
Thank you

Marvi: Between my mediocre Spanish and Google Translate, I came up with this. If it's not right, please correct it:

"Hello ... I'm from Venezuela and I want to emigrate to Ecuador. I am a senior technician (at a university?) in business administration and have a degree in human resource management. I need information about the documents needed apostilles to work there in my profession. In the list of universities that are approved by the sinescyt they gave us at the Ecuadorian consulate, are neither of the two universities where I graduated. What should I do? Please help me with information."

I hope someone else can provide the information you need, but as Stumpy points out, it will be in English, because that's the language we use here.

Best wishes,
Bob