E No. and Bate of Birth Does Not Match

today my family submitted passports to Etimad Centre Peshwar, but when i checked online the message shown that E. No. and Date doesnt match, even checked by Application Ref. No. but the same message... pls anyone knows about it what is the problem

irfanshah03 wrote:

today my family submitted passports to Etimad Centre Peshwar, but when i checked online the message shown that E. No. and Date doesnt match, even checked by Application Ref. No. but the same message... pls anyone knows about it what is the problem

wait for some time may b their system is not updated.

make sure Alphabets are case sensitive

yes brother the Alphabate is case sensitive .....

Dear brothers,
my family submitted the passport in Etimad Service In Isalamabad on 14-May-15, & i check the application status online, there shown this message  "your visa application (Enjaz no.......) has been received at the visa services Islamabad on 20th May-15)".
yesterday i was checked same message reply but date 19th May-15.
before yesterday i was checked same message reply but date 18th May-15.

kindly reply.

thanks

Sajid younas wrote:

Dear brothers,
my family submitted the passport in Etimad Service In Isalamabad on 14-May-15, & i check the application status online, there shown this message  "your visa application (Enjaz no.......) has been received at the visa services Islamabad on 20th May-15)".
yesterday i was checked same message reply but date 19th May-15.
before yesterday i was checked same message reply but date 18th May-15.

kindly reply.

thanks

Application is still with Etimad,this is an error with etimad website date increasing day by day..i have submitted on 13 may in karachi and visa is stamped.

Thanks a lots my dear..........
so now what i do....or how i can know ????

please guide

Sajid younas wrote:

Thanks a lots my dear..........
so now what i do....or how i can know ????

please guide

You can check the stamping of visa from below web page or follow Etimad updates.

enjazit.com.sa/Enjaz/ViewVisaDetails/Person

Again thanks my dear......
i can check here...... passport stamped or not??
appreciate your reply. thanks

Sajid younas wrote:

Again thanks my dear......
i can check here...... passport stamped or not??
appreciate your reply. thanks

Yes you can check the stamping.

thanks brother.
sorry for disturbing, when i open Enjaz information tech. i put application no, passport number & image code, then open one form which is detailed by my mother & my wife and there is no any detail for stamping..................
thanks

My parents submitted their documents @ Etimad LHR on Thursday, I checked status from Etimad web on Friday morning and it was showing "E No. and Bate of Birth Does Not Match"...I again checked in afternoon and it was showing the status that application received, so be calm they may take some time to update. Thanks

farrych wrote:

My parents submitted their documents @ Etimad LHR on Thursday, I checked status from Etimad web on Friday morning and it was showing "E No. and Bate of Birth Does Not Match"...I again checked in afternoon and it was showing the status that application received, so be calm they may take some time to update. Thanks

i have submitted my passport to Etimad Center 19 May,  pls let me know how to check that passports are submitted to Embassy or Not??