Looking for an apartment or sharing in AL khobar

Hi All,

My name is Joseph.  I have just landed in AL khobar.  I'm here to work at Aramco as a safety guy.  Where can I get a 1 bed apartment with kitchen and laundry for a reasonable price.  I can also share with someone in a 2 bed apartment.

Thanks

Joseph

Josephmanjoe wrote:

Hi All,

My name is Joseph.  I have just landed in AL khobar.  I'm here to work at Aramco as a safety guy.  Where can I get a 1 bed apartment with kitchen and laundry for a reasonable price.  I can also share with someone in a 2 bed apartment.

Thanks

Joseph

Take a look in the housing section in the green banner, top of this page.

Hi Joseph,

A few years ago I lived in Khobar. Back then the manager of Al Nimran Hotel on Prince Faisal Bin Fahad Road also managed some apartments next door. The manager is/was British, very friendly and helpful and had been in Saudi 30-odd years (if he's still there). Might be a good place to try, plus the hotel does a nice coffee and has WiFi if he isn't anymore.

The apartments were clean and well-maintained, so if the manager's gone maybe the new one can show you around.

Good luck

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : No publicity on the forum please. You may drop an advert in our Housing section above.