Need babysitter in Bandar Putra, Kulai area, Johor Bahru, Malaysia.

Hi Expat.comgers, we have 2 boys, 4 and 7 who are slightly on the busy side.

We are looking for a reliable nanny/babysitter to look after them for a few hours a day most days of the week and one or two days for a 'little' longer...

Any help/assistance will be appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

Kleinbooi family.

rans11215 wrote:

Hi Expat.comgers, we have 2 boys, 4 and 7 who are slightly on the busy side.

We are looking for a reliable nanny/babysitter to look after them for a few hours a day most days of the week and one or two days for a 'little' longer...

Any help/assistance will be appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

Kleinbooi family.

Place an ad  in the jobs section located in the green banner at the top of this page. There may well be someone there looking for such a position as yours.

I m from Pakistan n m interested in this job

Hi, can you send us your contact details please?

Details of wat

Hi, Could you please email your telephone number where we can contact you. or email it to us at ransy215[at]gmail.com

Thank you

Randy

Rans 11215 - this member is in Pakistan. You would have to arrange foreign worker permit if you hire someone not legally residing in Malaysia already. I am not sure whether people from Pakistan can work as maids in Malaysia.

Ask around in the place you live about maids who may be available, i.e. someone may have a friend. Remember to check immigration status and not employ illegals. Spouses of Malaysian citizens are usually the best available people to employ as they have all the necessary papers.

She made it sound like she's in Malaysia. No problem.. I was hoping to contact her and talk about all that. Thanks for the heads up.

Regards,

Randall.

Hello all

For all jobs related queries, please refer to the appropriate section of the site :Babysitting in Kuala Lumpur

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

-Topic Closed-

Closed