Permanent Family Visa Rejected Due to Name Mismatch

Hi,

I used Ministry of Interior e-service at https://www.moi.gov.sa to issue the permanent visa for my wife and my son.

Now the thing is, at the time of applying for family visa on this website, they have a form which has 4 required fields (words) against the name of the family member. My wife and son have got only 2 words in their names in their passports. So I entered my wife's father's name (as mentioned in her passport) and against my son's name I inserted my name in the middle (as mentioned in his passport) in order to comply with the 4 mandatory fields.

The embassy in New Delhi has not rejected the visa because the names do not match. I tried using 'dashes' (-) and 'dotes' (.) in the name fields but system could only accept valid names.

Has anyone encountered this issue? I do not know what to do now. Is there anyway I can get the name changed in the same visa.

Thanks.

i had used same as u said and it was stamped but from mumbai

Thanks for your help. If the medical is done from Delhi and Visa is issued for Delhi consulate, can I apply in Mumbai?

medical is not an issue , but i doubt if it was issued for delhi then it can try to contact any agent in delhi.