Request for the help in order to make Jordan itinerary.

Hi there, Cheri Here, I would request you all kindly, enlighten me regarding the cultural event in Jordan, as I am going to visit your beautiful country, dis week. I would love to meet Jordanians , any social activity ??? I'll be in Amman on 5th of may 2015 probably for 3-4 days. I would would really appreciate if you guys help me ou, in order to making the best itinerary for my trip to Jordan. Kindly, throw some focus on city, streets, restaurants (nice but most ECONOMICALone), transportation, culture, and entertainment. i would love to attend some cultural event-if any :) .........Is there any musical concert during this period? or any other musical event ( any downtown singers that can be found on streets)? as I am into It. I'd love to see Jerish, Madaba, Dead Sea , Mount Nebo etc. However, i have no I deal about the transportation and the distance except the Petra that is quite far from Amman. wud love if u let me know if these all can be cover within this time frame?
I don't have license, therefore I have to use public transport..............no idea abt it:( :( .   plz let me know abt any scenic city or town in Jordan ???? Em longing to see rivers , lakes and greenery. Any Nice Park in Jordan fro kids?
Thanks for taking time,
Cheri

Welcome on board  :cheers:

My first reaction was that its a shame you only have 3-4 days to visit Jordan and you want so much to see.
If you can extend your visit I would recommend to do so. If not... well what you must see is Petra. You cant visit Jordan without exploring this beautiful place. Trust me, you always regret this when you're back home.
Without transportation you are nowhere... The south is difficult to reach without a car, a taxi cost around 50 dinar for one day.
There are buses going to Jerash and Madaba, Therefor you have to go down town at the city hall were the bus stops are for several destinations.
Madaba and Mount Nebo you can combine eventually with the Dead Sea.

For information about cultural events you can visit: www.visitjordan.com

A nice park for kids is the KIng Hussein park and its my favorite. There are the Royal Automobile museum with old timers from the late King Hussein and beside this museum is the Children museum, a scientific museum where kids can explore and learn.

I hope you will enjoy your visit in Jordan. As the Jordanian says: Ahlan wa Sahlan.

Too bad, if you'd stay a couple of more days then you probably make our road trip next weekend :(

Well, check Jordansun.com/events for what's happening in Jordan. Would love to meet you and show your around, so let me know.