Parent Visit Visa -document requirement at ETIMAD center Pakistan

hi all,

anyone has recent experience or knows the details of "Document requirements" at ETIMAD center in Pakistan , to process Parent ( Mother only) visit visa.

visit visa is already approved from ksa.

i need to know detail of documents , like which document will show relationship proof ? is passport names enough or some other certificate is required ?

thanks,
Moeen

mfa123 wrote:

hi all,

anyone has recent experience or knows the details of "Document requirements" at ETIMAD center in Pakistan , to process Parent ( Mother only) visit visa.

visit visa is already approved from ksa.

i need to know detail of documents , like which document will show relationship proof ? is passport names enough or some other certificate is required ?

thanks,
Moeen

Brother visit Etimad Website or contact them for exact information.they are the one who will stamp visa.

Tell me your visa for Islamabad or Karachi then I can tell you exact documents

Pm me khi  or islamabad

tooba wrote:

Pm me khi  or islamabad

Its better to share information to all istead of PM

visa from islamabad. kindly confirm documetns list.

Required Documents for visit Visa at ETIMAD

1. Original passport (Minimum Six (06) months validity and having at least two blank pages)
2. Photocopy of Passport
3. Complete Visa Application Form (Embassy Form)
4. Two (02) passport size photograph. (white/ blue)
5. Photocopy of computerized national Identity Card (CNIC).
6. Electronic invitation الدعوة خطابات issued by the Saudi Chamber of Commerce and industries will be valid only
for one month from the date of issue.
7. Visa slip by MoFA
8. Marriage certificate attested by F.O and wife passport should be on the name of her husband
9. children below 15 years should attach polio vaccination cards.
10. Return Air tickets
11. Person who issued visa by mofa. His clear passport and Iqama copy
12. relationship evidence which could be certain documents which prove that this person is relative to the visa
sender