Fun job in BED Hotels Chiang Mai

Hi, BED Changkian and BED Phrasingh are 2 new trendy hotels in Chiang Mai. Both are fully booked and receive remarkable reviews! We have our Thai team on site but are looking for an expat who likes to help interacting with our non-Thai guests, mostly during morning hours.  It's fun and very flexible. Send a message if you like to talk about this!

jeroen.schedler wrote:

Hi, BED Changkian and BED Phrasingh are 2 new trendy hotels in Chiang Mai. Both are fully booked and receive remarkable reviews! We have our Thai team on site but are looking for an expat who likes to help interacting with our non-Thai guests, mostly during morning hours.  It's fun and very flexible. Send a message if you like to talk about this!

You are best to place a free ad for this position in the jobs section at the top of this page. Advertising of any kind is not allowed on this section of the forum. In the jobs section it will get more exposure to potential employees and remain current.
Thank you.

Hi, thanks for the feedback. I wasn't really awaer of that and will change the post:) Jeroen

Dear Sir,
I would be keen to work for your hotel, since I have background in hotels, resorts, training & HR.
I have worked in Thailand for Anantara and Absolute development corporation. Please get in touch with me if you are keen to review my resume.

Hi

Good day, This is Trilochansinh from India, I have read your advertisement, I have over 10 years in Hotel and Hospitality management, and have worked in Africa 3 star hotel and in Qatar 3 star hotel also. kindly advice your email so I can submit my candidature for the same.

Thanks
Trilochansinh

always so nice hotel .il is very well maintained and the team is really great: we feel like home..Thanks to all the team and its director

Hi sir,
is this opportunity still open?
I'm Awei from Jakarta, Indonesia.

@santiaji

The job was advertised 3 years ago so would be taken by now.

Hello everyone,

Please not that this is an old thread. You may drop your adverts in the Jobs in Chiang Mai section if you are looking for a job or proposing one.

Thank you,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed