Family Visa Through MOI Online Visa Application Facility

My Question is about applying for Family visa using MOI online Visa facility via Istikhdam section.

My profession is "Computer Technician" and questions are;

1) Is this profession "Computer Technician" allowed to get family visa?
2) Can I apply Visa Online Using MOI  portal to avoid Istikhdam appointment procedure?

I would appreciate an early response.

Thanks in advance.

just give a try maybe it will work for you

I have tried and below error is appearing when I press the Button "Apply for Visa"

"Your application cannot be processed; because it does not fulfill Istiqdam e-service business rules." You can book an appointment with Istiqdam and submit your occupation to be studied manually. To Book an appointment, please click here (Istiqdam appointments system)"

What is reason for this ?

SkyTheLimit wrote:

I have tried and below error is appearing when I press the Button "Apply for Visa"

"Your application cannot be processed; because it does not fulfill Istiqdam e-service business rules." You can book an appointment with Istiqdam and submit your occupation to be studied manually. To Book an appointment, please click here (Istiqdam appointments system)"

What is reason for this ?

Brother,
my advice is better to take appointment in istiqdam, but complete all the necessary documents first.
if you were lucky to have the appointment it will be go smoothly. you'll just spend maximum 1 hour in istiqdam office.

one of my friend is going to apply for Family visit visa online bt his profession in iqama is Shuttering Carpenter ( نجار مباني ) is it possible????? 2nd question.. when the sms is sent to requester is it after chambrized the application or before ?????

Hi,
As far as "computer technician" profession is concerned, you can apply for visit visa for ur family but not for resident visa..you will be required to change ur profession on ur iqama to engineer for resident visa.
thanks

Aslam.o.alikum all

Dear sir my iqama professional is marketing manager how can possible family parmnant visa pls tell me

Zahidakram wrote:

Aslam.o.alikum all

Dear sir my iqama professional is marketing manager how can possible family parmnant visa pls tell me

You can apply for the family visa via MOI portal: http://moi.gov.sa