Hyundai Elantra or Kia Cerato?

I'm planning to buy a new car. May I know based on you guys preference, which car you guys might considered for the following for your next purchase? If possible, I would like to see the reason behind the justification of your choice according to the Saudi market in resale and spare parts. Thanks.

As per my view toyota corolla 2015 model is good. . interiors totally different from old models upto 2014.. resale value and passparts amount is good profit ..

elantra and cerato are the same, but different brands. Hyundai bought Kia Motors. The companies share the same platforms for engines, and chassis except the interior and exterior body designs.

Either model are at par with Japanese models like Corolla, Civic etc.

I know both are from same owner, but in KSA Hyundai is good re sle value than KIA, but the features in KIA has more advance as compare to Hyundai. I just want to know that are spare parts easily availble of KIA here in Riydh, Saudi Arabia? Thanks

Hyundai Elantrais far better then KIA Cerato.... in terms of Road Grip, Design and comfort , ,, it s heave also ... KIA is just crap ..i used both but Hyundai is best.