From Spass - Epass - what are my chances of being approved by mom?

Hi,

I just want to ask if what are my chances of getting a new job and a new visa category. Currently I am working with my company going to 5 months now holding an Spass with a salary of 2,600. Now I have this opportunity to a better salary and position.. A new company already hired me as shop manager and is now waiting for the HR agency to apply my pass as Epass giving me 3,300 salary.. The company just recently open so they don't have quota for Spass the CEO agree and decided to offer me Epass so I can join them immediately. So what are my chances on being approve by mom. Thanks!

To get an EP, the following must be fulfilled:
- You have a recognised university degree and three or more years applicable work experience
- The salary is in line with your education and experience (minimum S$3300/month for a fresh graduate, others must earn higher)
- Your employer is allowed to hire foreigners
- There are not enough similarly skilled locals who could also do the job
- The job has been posted on the locals-only job bank for at least two weeks, with no suitable applicant

Thanks for the info, Just hoping for the best!

You said that minimum $3,300 for fresh graduate, I am not a fresh grad but my experienced and education is in line with my position.. Will this be a problem? Though currently I'm holding an  S-pass. Does this mean I need to commend a higher salary?

Yes, the minimum salary is S$3300/month only for fresh graduates and it increases with education and experience (and probably job title) at an undisclosed rate.
You can check the SAT (Self-Asessment Tool) on MoM's webpage to see if you are eligible at a certain salary level.