In Da nang - anyone wants to join me for some sights?

now Im at Da Nang, Viet Nam. Is there anyone wanna join with me to some sights

Anyeonghaseo.... Can we be friends? . Thanks and More Power.

[Moderated by EB Team: For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum ]

HI,Jaimie.
Anyeonghaseo is korean and Moon is a Japanese.It should go konnichiwa.

HI,Moon.
NIce to meet you.

nice to meet you as well. where do you come from?

I would like to meêt you and other people from Da Nang. I just moved to this beautiful city a few days ago and Im planing to stay longer.
So Im currently looking for some new people:-)

Greetings to Moon_meo and Franzma87 as 2 people who have apparently moved in To DaNang City recently.
I visited DaNang a month ago and plan on returning for longer (if not very long!) sometime in the next 2 weeks.  I am currently just up the road in Hue (alright, 2+ hours and the HaiVan tunnel between us)
I have been trying to make contact with ExPats here in Hue and pretty much given up.  Hue is a lovely place to be as EVERYTHING one could wish for is here within walking distance or a short taxi ride (as is HoiAn old town).  Every other building is a restaurant or hotel so one could live here for a year and not eat at the same place - food is gorgeous!
But  I may well leave Hue (thousands of tourists) for DaNang (very few tourists but therefore those you meet are more likely to be ExPats.)  I hope that the 2 of you will meet up and that when I arrive you will be the nucleus of a newbie ExPat group.  It seems to me that the long-time regular ExPatters have their own circle of friends (ExPat and/or Vietnamese) and therefore do not meet on a regular basis.  But there are some English speaking places where people just drop in/out as it suits.  Someone has mentioned Easy Talk Cafe (I don't know it yet) and I know a couple of welcoming places that if we meet up at least the once, then I can show them to you.
It all depends upon where you will be living as to what would be regarded a a good local meeting place.  I had use of a motor-bike and so it was easy to move around the lovely wide and safe roads of DaNang - well, except for their mad roundabouts (make sure you go to Marble Mountain!).  When I return there in a few days I will at least start where I left off - some hotel between river and beach.  If you are that side of town then there is a watering hole I recommend - send me a Private Message and I will let you know.
Friendships come and go as we meet others but it would be nice if there were a few places that ExPatters met on say the first Sunday of each month at 3pm (I opted for middle of the day and between meals so that any meeting place is not too crowded but that may not work if people want to meet and eat - although I don't see why not. Meet & Drink is easier I think as there are no commitments on time and cost. Come earlier for the meal.
This may be happening already and if so - please let us know where because I never found out about it!  See you all in a week or two.  Is there a calendar where people cam put their events on a listing.  An EVENTS LISTING with nothing else.  We also need a DIRECTORY of places that people have found offer good service (not classifieds where anyone can put anything).  I need a dentist!  That seems to me to be the trouble with this website - information is actually very difficult to come by.  I also know of a fantastic 'body' shop that does hair, nails, ears, massage etc and all at Vietnamese prices as they don't have a good command of English and its in the main road behind the waterfront.

If any information appears on this thread then i'll make a copy of it for future use in a DaNang Directory
There is also a FaceBook page (FORUM) with information

Good luck to the DaNang Newbies (2015) - set the world on fire!

what?   no replies within the past 10 days!
We managed to keep the dating debate going forever - well until it was stopped.
But DaNang social gatherings seems to have died a death - or are you all arranging meet ups through PMs?
I return to Danang on 4th May (will miss the fireworks, sob!) and hope to meet some of you between 4th-13th May when if I am not mistaken my visa expires and I am FORCED to leave Vietnam.  Having departed, why should I come back (well, except to see all my ExPat comrades - who hide away and do not advertise or attend these meetings that we newbies so desperately crave)?  There are other friendlier countries to visit and perhaps stay longer and with fewer hassles of passport control each time we move hotel or rent  bike!  Anyone know if DaNang are currently granting extensions?