Siem Reap Expats - who want to meet up?

Hello,
I am staying siem riep already.
Who want to contact me?

Hello!!
I'm new to siem reap from California and would love to meet other expats! :-)

Hi all.
I arrived 2 weeks ago, and I'd love to meet expats.
What about organising an expat gathering after kmer new year ?

Hello

I'm French expat in Siem Reap and would love to meet other expats to!
But I think that in the conversation we are not all in the same place.

I am in Siem Reap. I should stay until end of september.
I guess we can start to organise this gathering for the week after Khmer New Year ?
I should stay in Siem Reap until then, we could even meet up before for who is interested, send me a private message.
See you !

Hi,

For who is interested, I created another discussion about an Expat.com gathering.
It will be on May 9th.

Pls identify ur gender,  age and nationality itself so that people  will be writing you.

I do volunteer work in Siem Reap.  Have been doing this for over four years.  I would love to meet up with other expats or walkers.  I will be in town the week after new years

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Also from California. Let me know if I can be of any help. Bob

Let's talk over coffee, Bob

I put May 9 in my calendar

@ Blanche.Lef
Une Leffe Blanche est tellement plus Belge que Français!  :cool:

Hiya

Arrived here in October 2023. Hoping there are some social events to make a few friends here.

Thanks in advance

Emily

Hi Emily. Many of the threads you have responded to are old. I just picked this one to respond to. I do not know of gatherings in Siem Reap but I don't use other social media where you may find people that have get togethers here in Cambodia. 

It may be worthwhile to create a new thread and propose a coffee meet or breakfast thing. I mention breakfast because it used to be people would often get together at Viva restaurant off pub street for breakfasts. I don't go out for breakfast much any more but I have met other folks on expat.com there and a few people from here and not on expat.com have met up at Noi Cafe downtown. Another place is temple coffee and bakery right by ABA bank Siem Reap branch. Finally, we have met for coffee and breakfast at Sister Srey Cafe downtown a few times. Just giving you a few places I have met up with expats on the site and not here in SR.

Take care.