Cancel KSA visa

Hi, does anyone have information on how I can cancel a 90 day employment visa for Saudi Arabia please?

Hello wavelength,

Welcome to Expat.com.

I would suggest you go through the Information on visas in Saudi Arabia forum while our members revert.

Cheers

Mishna

Thanks, but I've spent a lot of time trying to find the information myself. That's why I asked here on this forum. If anyone knows the answer, please list it here.

Don't use it and it will be automatically cancelled or inform the employer for the reason of cancellation and they can do it for you !!

Thanks, that's as far as I've gotten so far. If I let it expire, I have to sit around and wait for 90 days, which is a lot of income to be lost. I don't think they've cancel it for me, because I am just a resource to them.

I'd like to cancel it so I can apply to a company that is a lot more organized than the one I'm presently dealing with.

My passport has been submitted in KSA Karachi Consulate for visa cancellation about one and half month ago ,but not yet cancelled. Is there any way to check it online if it has been cancelled or not?