Petro Rabigh

Hi All,

I attended an interview with Petro Rabigh based in Rabigh,Saudi Arabia on 13th Jan 15. The interview was called in Dubai. The hardcopy of the offer letter was given then and there. I sent my scanned documents for background verification on 27th Jan 15. But i havent heard back from them. When i callled my consultant through which i had attended the interview, they said i am on a back up list.

Has any person faced this kind of situation.?
Will they call me in the future.
Is the employment guranteed when we get an offer letter from a giant like Petro Rabigh.

Kindly share you experience.

Thanks & regards....

deepak_jog wrote:

Hi All,

I attended an interview with Petro Rabigh based in Rabigh,Saudi Arabia on 13th Jan 15. The interview was called in Dubai. The hardcopy of the offer letter was given then and there. I sent my scanned documents for background verification on 27th Jan 15. But i havent heard back from them. When i callled my consultant through which i had attended the interview, they said i am on a back up list.

Has any person faced this kind of situation.?
Will they call me in the future.
Is the employment guranteed when we get an offer letter from a giant like Petro Rabigh.

Kindly share you experience.

Thanks & regards....

No employment is ever guaranteed on the fact that you have been sent an offer letter. When they have sent you a contract that you have checked over,are happy with and signed,and you have visas and airline tickets sent to you then you have a job.
You are in a back up list as they have others who suit their needs better than you and so if these one's fail then they may then consider you for the position.

for which post u are selected and have U been informed to get the certificates attested by GAD/HRD?

No nothing, after I sent my scannes documents for background verification there is no news at all. There is a long process of getting the degree certificates attested, hard etc, but I haven't heard back from them at all. The consuntancy through which I got selected says " we don't have control over all that". After getting offer letter in Dubai I told all my close friends and relatives, its so much disappointing not hearing anything back from them

I was selected for Accounting Analyst-Grade E11 which is mentioned in the hardcopy of the offer letter. Its 5 months over and still no news.