New to jubail- Is it possible to get job in Jubail with Berlitz degree

hello everyone,

m from pakistan karachi, about to move to jubail by the end of this year. i just wanted to know that m an mba HR plus english.certifcation from berlitz ( international.english language centre ). plz let me know it would be possible to get job in school with this degree?

your help would be highly appreciated.

Hello samawa and welcome on board

I hope that some members living out there will be able to answer your query soon enough.

While waiting for responses, please browse through the forum to gather as much info as possible

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

You can apply for teaching job in jubail schools, but first try to get experience of teaching in Karachi.

How you will come to KSA? Is your Husband working here? You must have Iqama Status to get a job.
Visit visa has many problems .

thanks for the reply 😊 yes my husband is working there. is there any possibility to start career as a teacherin jubail ? coz i dnt have enough time to gain teaching ecperience although i have HR experience. about to get marry & thn will be moving to saudia. i just have 6 months in karachi.

Congrats for your marriage. Prepare a good CV, there is possibility to get job as teacher. I know some teachers they will help you.
You can contact on you arrival to Jubail.

There is a new women's teaching centre that opened 2 weeks ago through the European Centre - located in the building behind Tamimi.  Don't know if they are hiring new teachers, but it's worth a shot!

thank you so much 😊