Relocation from India to KSA

Dear All,

I am in talks with a company in KSA (Riyadh). Interviews is done. Salary is yet to be discussed. Could some one of you please help about my salary expectation.

Current situation:
Domain Knowledge : IT - Data warehousing/ Business Intelligence.
CTC : 1700000 INR PA
Company in Riyadh said they will provide my accommodation fully furnished not sure will it 1 bedroom apartment or 2 bedroom apartment - but this is what I know.

Can someone please help what should be the expectation that I would keep in my mind.

Thanks!

CONFIRM CHILD/CHILDREN EDUCATION FEES IN ALL ASPECTS SHOULD COVER- INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL(AMERICAN CURRICULUM/BRITISH)/INDIAN DPS CBSE SCHOOL/. ENSURE THAT IT SHOULD COVER FROM PRESCHOOL OR PRE KG.
VEHICLE FOR TRANSPORTATION
MEDICAL INSUARANCE SHOULD COVER YOUR FAMILY EVEN IN INDIA ON VACATION OR ABRAOD ON VACATION
IF POSSIBLE NEGOTIATE MEDICAL INSURANCE FOR PARENTS TOO.

thanks Sathappan for your reply.

Could you please provide me one figure.

@sathappan - Pls lower down your caps for future posts for the ease of readability.

@royari - Your current CTC is 17lakhs/annum, looking into tax and all deduction net income would be around 12lakhs/annum. So as per the thumb rule minimum requirement to be asked shall be 3xnet income that is near 36lakhs/annum. BTW, That would be my thinking to decide on the salary structure.

Make the things simple

I think they can give not less than 14000 SR Per month, In other way you should not say yes if it is below 14000 SR/month.
Approach to 18000 SR.
No deduction((At the same time they should provide Schooling(There should not be any restriction in selecting curriculum),medical VIP class, If possible negotiate for parents too, Vehicle for transportation,Full furnished house)).

Most of all , You have not mentioned which company in saudi, it depends on them.

Choice is yours.

Thanks a lot for your reply.