Transfering car loan to another person

I hav a car loan in ANB and i want to go final exit,  is it possible to transfer my car loan to another person? If yes how?

indelible wrote:

I hav a car loan in ANB and i want to go final exit,  is it possible to transfer my car loan to another person? If yes how?

You would have to contact the financial institution  and ask if it can be done.

Yes. It can be done. Prepare the documents by bringing company letters, drivers license, copy of house contract, etc of the buyer to ANB.

Hello Inde,

Yes.  The loan can be transferred to a new buyer, you need to take the prospective buyer to your lending bank and the bank's staff will assess his credit worthiness  depending on his job and salary.

Better still you can sell the car to this buyer and pay your remaining dues to ANB, the buyer will be free to have the financed from any bank which offers reasonable terms.   :)

Is it possible to transfer personal loan to someone else?

I hav a car loan in Al ahli (SNB) and i want to go final exit,  is it possible to transfer my car loan to another person? If yes how?

@ashfaque21zeya me and my husband tried this before he left saudi. we looked for someone with 10k sar salary as per snb requirement. then other documents such as passport and iqama copy.

Transfer is done or still remain.

@ashfaque21zeya transfer done

Last question can you tell me.

Before how many days you made car transfer.

And any time period is there from bank or company to make transfer. ( Means in some cases we have to make transfer or take NOC after 6 months of installment)