EP pass rejected and appealed,need experts advise.

Hi All,

This is kishore from India.I had close to 9 years of IT experience and specialized in Identity Management domain.

I recently got an job offer from one of the job consultant at singapore and offered me an fixed salary of S$5200/Month.

Need your advise of my EP status below.

My EP and S Pass application was rejected a week after it was submitted by my employer.
My employer appealed it and and told me that these is no specific reason given by MOM for rejection.
After 3 weeks from appeal,my employer got an update from MOM saying that they need another 2 weeks time to review my appeal.
now after at end of 2 weeks,my employer asked to upload some documents related to company financials,bank statements and letter from client.
What are the chances my application get approved?
All my certificates and experience is genuine and i hope my employer(job consultant) is also genuine and client is big MNC.

Also,i had contact with another job consultant who is having contact with same client and ready to process my application with little more salary since i was already interviewed and confirmed by client.Can i go ahead with second employer to process my EP application?\

Please advise me urgently and i am in very confused situation now as i have already left my current job in india.

Thanks again in advance.

Regards,
Kishore.

You should have never left your previous job before the EP is approved!
I am not sure if a job consultant can be approved as employer for you, if you had only IT and no job consulting experience.
In any case an appeal with no new information and a convincing reason has little chance.
It is always better to apply for jobs at the end client.
And you can go ahead with the second employer's EP application only after the first one cancels their application.

dear kishore, I am from gujarat.I want to go singapore on s pass.will u give me any singapore agency name who help me to find job..plz reply..

"now after at end of 2 weeks,my employer asked to upload some documents related to company financials,bank statements and letter from client"

These would be grounds for even being able to submit an application as they are basic requirements. A lot depends on quotas in Singapore as well. But asking for this paperwork sounds like trying to shift the problem from the applicant to the employer.

(moderated: do not post personal contact details here )

Thanks for your quick reply beppi.I had to wait and see how my fate works.

Thanks everyone,i got my EP approved.