Shipping costs to Malta from Europe

Hi, I am an italian planning to move to Malta, I also have (unfortunately) a distributing business in Italy.
I would like to move my business in Malta, receiving the goods there and re-ship them to Italy. The hassle would be compensate by the reduced taxation I would have in Malta which is, if I'm not wrong, 35% instead of the strangling 70% that we have in that failed state called Italy.
Anyone has an idea of the costs of shipping from Germany to Malta? And the costs of shipping from Malta to Italy? How many days does it take usually? I am talking about courier shipping (TNT, Fedex, etc.) not normal post. To give an idea the average weight of my customers' orders is around 3 kg.
Thanks in advance

Corto_Maltese wrote:

Hi, I am an italian planning to move to Malta, I also have (unfortunately) a distributing business in Italy.
I would like to move my business in Malta, receiving the goods there and re-ship them to Italy. The hassle would be compensate by the reduced taxation I would have in Malta which is, if I'm not wrong, 35% instead of the strangling 70% that we have in that failed state called Italy.
Anyone has an idea of the costs of shipping from Germany to Malta? And the costs of shipping from Malta to Italy? How many days does it take usually? I am talking about courier shipping (TNT, Fedex, etc.) not normal post. To give an idea the average weight of my customers' orders is around 3 kg.
Thanks in advance

The obvious thing to do is to Google 'International couriers, Malta' or Germany and get sample costs.

MaltaPost service would set you back 25 - 55 euros for a 3 Kg parcel depending how quick you want it delivered to Italy!

Ray

A simple Google search would give you lots of comparison  websites, this is just one........

http://www.deliveryquotecompare.com/cou … -couriers/

Terry